Samuel for Camoranesi (9 Viewers)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
samuel has won the serie a with roma, he is by far one of the best defenders in italy, than we took cannavaro from inter and he sucked at inter and we all know how he was our best defender for 2 years, and wtf has it got to do with the fact that camo is a world champion? even barone is a world champion so what the f*** ??? camoranesi is a great player, he was one of our best players even when we had all those champions in the past 2 years so its ovbious he is very imp now to us.. but that doesnt change the fact that oure defence sucks so much and that samuel or any up to standard central defender is a must for us in the serie a

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I like the idea of getting Samuel, he's got the total package and the only thing he's lacking right now is form. But at the expense of Camoranesi? If Inter don't demand too much we should just pay for him.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
The price for Samuel will be around 6-10 mil without a player. and serious i dont like the idea to give to inter even criscito, palladino or nocerino. they will refuse even zalayeta, miccoli or zebina...perhaps they are interested in legro. zanetti will never ever go back to inter...hmmm damn hard decision. it depends of the inter summer market. grygera for free and samuel will be nice. even givet.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
The price for Samuel will be around 6-10 mil without a player. and serious i dont like the idea to give to inter even criscito, palladino or nocerino. they will refuse even zalayeta, miccoli or zebina...perhaps they are interested in legro. zanetti will never ever go back to inter...hmmm damn hard decision. it depends of the inter summer market. grygera for free and samuel will be nice. even givet.
Inter will not give us Samuel for players like Zebina, Legro, Miccoli, Tudor or Zalayeta.

They only want our best players, and I don´t think it is smart to strengthen them with our class players anymore.

I´m sure our Board will solve our defensive problems at the summer, but for now I would stick to Tudor (when he recovers) and maybe Chiellini as centre-backs, with Zebina and Balzaretti as full-backs or maybe we could try Piccolo on right side.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Camoranesi will extend the contract until 2010/11, and Juventus are close to buy Lusiao of Benfica for around 7/8 million euro.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dalton said:
Camoranesi will extend the contract until 2010/11, and Juventus are close to buy Lusiao of Benfica for around 7/8 million euro.
Luisao is good, he can play as a defender and defensive midfielder, certainly a better choice than some guys we have.

Dominic said:
Gigli said today (again) that Camoranesi is in the plans for next season; one of the champions to remain.
:tup:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i would try and buy samuel outright but it wouldnt be such a bad thing for camo to go in the long run
will be many years before we replace canna but samuel is class

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seeing Luisão play in the Estadio da Luz a couple months ago, I was struck with one thing:

"That guy is one tall mothaf*%#$^!"

(Well, at least compared with his Portuguese teammates. ;))

If we're going to start looking at Benfica's back line, however, I've been more impressed by Nelson. He's still a young one, and his defensive skills need a little work, but damn if that guy can't punch a ball upfield and make dangerous crosses from the wing. :tup:

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
Camo leaves... no way
He is one of the Juve idols..
There is nothing wrong with Juve's defence only 6 goals in 14 matches, even though this is Serie B Tudor and Kovac have class. I dont think there is a need for a new sweeper. Maybe a Right back is needed

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
swag said:
Seeing Luisão play in the Estadio da Luz a couple months ago, I was struck with one thing:

"That guy is one tall mothaf*%#$^!"

(Well, at least compared with his Portuguese teammates. ;))

If we're going to start looking at Benfica's back line, however, I've been more impressed by Nelson. He's still a young one, and his defensive skills need a little work, but damn if that guy can't punch a ball upfield and make dangerous crosses from the wing. :tup:
I agree Swag. It seems teams have problem defending Luisao on set pieces even in CL. Team him up Tudor, we will eat teams for fish over set-pieces.:D

I havent seen him a lot beside CL so I probably make some reservation. But doesnt sound too bad. As for Camo and Samuel - it all depends on Camo. But if Camo wants to stay extend his contract and lets show some respect.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Samuel is a good player going through some bad form. He is still a class defender.

Camo is re-born this season. Although receiving Samuel will hlep us, I dont like the fact we are helping Inter. If Samuel continues to ride the bench, he will want a move out, in which he should just buy him outright anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)