Samuel for Camoranesi (6 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Samuel would be a good solution as a DC but,

- Camo's not the type of player to join Inter. He knows better.

- I don't want to loose Camoranesi.

So, let's negociate and offer them other players.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Samuel would be a good add to our team but I don't want lose Camo for him... but for example Marchionni to Samuel would be a great deal

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
samuels ok but he fouls too much, one champ league game i remember him giving away over 10 dangerous free kicks. Theres much better players out there, we dont want you, we dont need you..

Sep 28, 2002
Geof said:
Samuel would be a good solution as a DC but,

- Camo's not the type of player to join Inter. He knows better.

- I don't want to loose Camoranesi.

So, let's negociate and offer them other players.
which leads nicely to..
Fliakis said:
mirante samuel straight swap anyone? we did pull it off once before.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dominic said:
Forget about it, this deal isn't happening. Deschamps likes Camoranesi. Besides Camoranesi has critisized inter countless of times in the past and he is an honest person(judging from interviews that is, who really knows..).
You´re only saying that cause you love Camoranesi...:D

Fliakis said:
mirante samuel straight swap anyone? we did pull it off once before.
Or Buffon - Materazzi.:D

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
does any of you remember what camo said after inter were handed the scudetto ??

" How can the FIGC give the scudetto to a team who used to shit their pants before they come and play us ??"

I say if Camo gonna leave he would leave Italy ...

And for Walter ... Bring it on ... We need such a guy ... he would be very good for the team ...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Samuel is one hell of a denfender! He is not at his peak right now but so was Cannavaro when we bought him from Inter!
IMO he can become what he was when he played for Roma (I rated him the best defender in the world at that time)

BUT Camoranesi is an awesome midfielder he gives such good assists so I would say no for this swap

What we can do is buy Samuel or exchange someone like Marchionni for him

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
from our current world class players there shouldn't be any of them sold unless they want to leave. That should be the main objective of the management during january and the summer.

So unless Inter want Mirante then sorry, camo is essential to this team especially after his current performances.

Also like Dom said hes not the kind of player that goes to Inter.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Agreed with most of you here, Camo should stay, Samuel would surely be a great addition for our defence, but not if it would mean giving up Camo.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
from our current world class players there shouldn't be any of them sold unless they want to leave. That should be the main objective of the management during january and the summer.

So unless Inter want Mirante then sorry, camo is essential to this team especially after his current performances.

Also like Dom said hes not the kind of player that goes to Inter.
Hi, Sateeh.

Haven´t seen you in a while.

I agree on our world-class players, however it is inevitable that someone will leave due to our financial situation.

Inter won´t give us Samuel unless we give them some class player, so I would reject this deal.

I seriously think that Camoranesi, if given a choice, would go to Inter, cause back in a while, I´m sure Ibrahimović and Vieira would talk crap about Inter, and look where they play now.:tdown:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
Hi, Sateeh.

Haven´t seen you in a while.

I agree on our world-class players, however it is inevitable that someone will leave due to our financial situation.

Inter won´t give us Samuel unless we give them some class player, so I would reject this deal.

I seriously think that Camoranesi, if given a choice, would go to Inter, cause back in a while, I´m sure Ibrahimović and Vieira would talk crap about Inter, and look where they play now.:tdown:
hey mate, yeah i've been busy these days

lets hope the management provide the players with a solid short term plan.

Inter r still Inter and they will give us a good deal :D

talk is cheap i guess, but i have faith in camo

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
the fact is that altough we all love camoranesi, a central defender is more imp to a squad than a winger, plus marchionni is always a good player, whereeas our defenders are uselles for the serie a, and capello already showed what is needed to win, a backbone which is a central df , cannavaro at his time, a central midfielder, emerson at his time.. i love camoranesi but i think juventus would gain in such a deal, even if camo is very important to us... and furthermore if camoranesi wants to leave id rather get samuel than getting useless money, as i think samuel will only be given to juventus in exchange of camoranesi.. i love camo but i think samuel iis the best opportunity, and he is still 28 - 4 yrs of high qualitiy defending from one of the best central defenders if he plays at his best

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
hey mate, yeah i've been busy these days

lets hope the management provide the players with a solid short term plan.

Inter r still Inter and they will give us a good deal :D

talk is cheap i guess, but i have faith in camo
I would say I have faith in our Management that they will keep us competitive and they will do some good deals, but I don´t.:D

I think that at least Camo and Buffon should be kept, Nedved and Del Piero won´t leave us for sure, and if we could cash good on Trez, I would sell him.

If we do a deal with Inter, I wouldn´t take their players (maybe Samuel and Stanković or Cambiasso), I would try to get the most cash we can get from them (and we know Moratti has got plenty:D )

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
samuel is good to play in serie B but not in a....camo is going no where or if he leave juve than he will leave italy......but i think he wont.

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
no!! jst NO!!
it's a fuckin inter nagotiation!
samuel sucks, we all know it! and camo is world champion!
moratti, he makes me smile.. is he really that idiot, or he just pretends.. but actually it seems clever samuel for Camo!

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
if it was last season i would say it could happen with camo's issues with capello. but now he is vital to DD and it seem that they are having a good relation

plus this is a proposition from inter ..... its not going to happen even though we need a DC badly

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
vlatko said:
too old how???? the guy is 28 ffs. he was one of worlds best defenders while at roma, real bought him for 25mil euro. he made some bad choices but he is even out of form 2 times better than barzagli, felipe and the likes. get real.
here here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)