Sami Khedira (47 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
So think of it this way - you work for a great company that offers you the chance to be successful and go on luxurious business trips, you’ve worked there 4 years and have another year on your contract. A contract they offered you. They don’t really want you anymore and expect you to walk away from some of the salary that you are entitled to legally - the choice for you to leave is theirs, and they’ve not consulted with you at all, in fact, only last year they asked you to stay on for this additional year as they were relying on you.

not only this but they now also expect you to leave all that behind to work for a shitty company that works in a sector that doesn’t interest you at all, there’s no chance in your new place of work that you will receive any of the benefits you currently get and you’re going to have to relocate your whole family to do this.

people are way too harsh on the players in these scenarios, it’s the directors who are to blame - absolutely the same with Higuain.

Quote from Pirlo’s autobiography:
‘When a club throws a tantrum and leaves a player out who is refusing to take a wage cut, people often act on instinct and pass judgement on the player. Did the directors have a gun to their head when they agreed that multi million salary? Might it be they got their sums wrong and blamed it on the player (who may have large family’s to provide for). Are you telling me the big cheeses, after organising secretive meetings, dinners and showering the player with gold in order to get him to the club can then ask for it all back? Are they not the liars? Are they not the ones who when it came down to it couldn’t keep their word? How can an employer blame the player for the terms of the contract that they set out themselves’

- I completely agree with him
Agree with all this and that it isn’t Khedira’s fault that he has been injured so much.
However, with Higuaín, can we not take legal action for not taking care of his weight?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
People hating on Khedira and calling him a leech for honouring his contract that the board of directors agreed to extend. Go and hate on them in their thread. This guy is just being a professional...
I think he knows the club is generous with him and he knows his time is up and is not useful anymore.... so instead of being greedy .... accept a termination with some of his salary and lets us use his space for another player ....

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
From what I gather, neither Khedira or Higuain will leave if they dont get their appropriate compensation. We are waiting to see if there are any interested clubs that we could potentially insert in swap deals but I'm sure none would want to take on this 'burden' of two washed up overpaid players.

I think we'll eventually terminate their contracts but this will take time. Right now you can say this is probing time before we eventually give in to both players' demands.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
From what I gather, neither Khedira or Higuain will leave if they dont get their appropriate compensation. We are waiting to see if there are any interested clubs that we could potentially insert in swap deals but I'm sure none would want to take on this 'burden' of two washed up overpaid players.

I think we'll eventually terminate their contracts but this will take time. Right now you can say this is probing time before we eventually give in to both players' demands.
And now Pirlo is taking in account Dugie C too.

The 3 fat earners will stay , and most likely dont play:lol:

so say goodbye to promising players coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)