Sami Khedira (33 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not surprised. I always expected him to stay this summer and I don't really give a fuck where he goes as long as there are six midfielders ahead of him

If you are going to have to pay out his contract anyway then what is the point in him leaving?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No, I don't want to hear any of this nonsense. He has leached off 25 million in wages in the last two years and has stopped us from buying a better midfielder. He has to go.
Not if we have to pay him a full years salary. If so keep him on the bench and make him work.

Paying full salary to release a player is dumb. Not like he has a toxic personality that ruins the team atmosphere or anything.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He did the same thing at Madrid. He had one year on his contract remaining in 2013 and he could've easily ended up playing for United but instead he chose to sit on Real's bench( and sometimes even in the stands ) and collect his paycheck before eventually leaving on a free.

Honestly this guy is more of a businessman than a footballer tbh. He's very careful about his millions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)