Sami Khedira (32 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
nah - Higuain bought in a lot of points.

What angle are you looking at here?
Khedira was essential in 15-16 when we sold half our midfield to help us get back on track. We never lost a single game when atleast 2 of him, Pogba, Marchisio played (except Bayern, but that was overtime). Then the following year with Pogba gone and Marchisio out, carried the middle with Pjanic. And you talk about goals, Khedira scored a 3rd of Higuains goals for us, in the same amount of games, as a mid. I for sure know which of the 2 transfers I'd repeat again if given the chance, and the argie isn't the one

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I don't think you were banned because of the Sami man.
True.
I was banned for hating on:
- Llorente, proven loser after first season
- allegri, (half the forum hates him now too)
- Pjanic (weak loser that juve kicked out)
- matuidi (over-aged even before joining us)
- MDS (typical Italian pretty boy loser)

The above people are now either out of Juve or being hated by fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira was essential in 15-16 when we sold half our midfield to help us get back on track. We never lost a single game when atleast 2 of him, Pogba, Marchisio played (except Bayern, but that was overtime). Then the following year with Pogba gone and Marchisio out, carried the middle with Pjanic. And you talk about goals, Khedira scored a 3rd of Higuains goals for us, in the same amount of games, as a mid. I for sure know which of the 2 transfers I'd repeat again if given the chance, and the argie isn't the one
Are you for real? Lol khedira scores the main bulk of his goals from a couple of weird games where he stat padded. Other than that, he has been as useful as that of a can of tanning oil in the windy nights of Antarctica.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
True.
I was banned for hating on:
- Llorente, proven loser after first season
- allegri, (half the forum hates him now too)
- Pjanic (weak loser that juve kicked out)
- matuidi (over-aged even before joining us)
- MDS (typical Italian pretty boy loser)

The above people are now either out of Juve or being hated by fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you for real? Lol khedira scores the main bulk of his goals from a couple of weird games where he stat padded. Other than that, he has been as useful as that of a can of tanning oil in the windy nights of Antarctica.
Half the forum hates Allegri? I don't think a few loud peasants are half the forum.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Disabled comments.

That means he's staying.

Abdo @Bianconero81 get dressed and wait for me at El Husein's Inn, that one that's block away from the bazaar (yeah, that jerk has two now, business is going good for him).
I'm picking you up with my sports camel. We're going to Italia... :gum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)