Sami Khedira (22 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I actually didnt. We lost two key players and had anothet two limping. Khedira was forced into an open midfield as is usually yhe case in the many non organised teams, and he failed miserably. The press destroyed him. For me it was clear that day he was finished. You cannot have this in your team if you expect to win
Don't forget the game against Tottenham at Wembley, that was a horrible experience. They completely overran us. Thankfully our forwards were superbly clinical that day.

Honestly, I see no harm in terminating Khedira's contract and buying more cheap young players like McKennie, who can at least run and have decent ball control.

If you want squad depth, you need squad players who are available and not always injured.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Hope you're gone to wherever by the time I arrive in Torino. If I still see you there, I will slap you soo hard with my tactical leather flip flop that you will forget all of your Moroccan cousins.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Delighted as I am by these news reports, I wouldn't celebrate too early. Somehow he has always managed to stay at Juve for the last 5 years despite being linked away so many times.
I will only be relieved when it's a done deal.
I believe he's gone my question is how much of his remaining wage are we paying and i have feeling its most if not all of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)