Sami Khedira (41 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep. 13-14 season. Was the best CM in the world at that time IMO.
You know what's odd about the contract promotion for Khediras 9 goals last season recently? They said it's the most a Juve midfielder player scored since Andreas Möller. Like they forgot Vidals season.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I had a dream about our awesome midfield not too long ago; Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio. Then I woke up and realized this guy is still playing for us, starting games, and has now had his contract extended and salary raised :howler:

I don't hate Sami, but I do miss having an imposing physical presence with technical skill in our midfield. I Really do hope all that talk of Pogba wanting to return is legit; I want him back, as long as we don't have to sacrifice Dybala. I also hope Khedira the sloth will be relegated to the bench, but I Realize these are just dreams.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...I Really do hope all that talk of Pogba wanting to return is legit; I want him back, as long as we don't have to sacrifice Dybala...
did we ever buy an expensive player without sacrificing an other one? we're not psg who can afford both mbappe and neymar without breaking a sweat. next time, it will be either pjanic or dybala to make way for an expensive purchase.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
did we ever buy an expensive player without sacrificing an other one? we're not psg who can afford both mbappe and neymar without breaking a sweat. next time, it will be either pjanic or dybala to make way for an expensive purchase.
We bought Ronaldo this summer. I do think we are moving in a particular direction, a direction where in due time we won't be needing to make these sacrifices. I also feel we have a lot of pieces we can use in trades or sell for decent money.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Knowing Beppe, he'll sell Pjanič to buy Chiesa and sign Dembele on a free transfer, his transfer limit for CMs is 30m, can't go above that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)