Sami Khedira (117 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
lol, not only we'll have to watch Khedira for 3 more years, but we're banking on him to be a long term starter as well with those wages. feel bad in my stomach, really hoped we'd throw out his lazy ass this summer

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Is 6m GdS postulating or official?

If latter, I take back what I said lol.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, not only we'll have to watch Khedira for 3 more years, but we're banking on him to be a long term starter as well with those wages. feel bad in my stomach, really hoped we'd throw out his lazy ass this summer
It also could be we didn't want to lose him for free in summer and chose to pay him extra 2m this season so that we can sell him. We'll see. But this guy defo isn't a 6m/yr player lol.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Is 6m GdS postulating or official?

If latter, I take back what I said lol.

- - - Updated - - -

It also could be we didn't want to lose him for free in summer and chose to pay him extra 2m this season so that we can sell him. We'll see. But this guy defo isn't a 6m/yr player lol.
Lol, how much do you imagine to cash in for Khedira next summer? If we "sold" him, itd most likely be a D.Alves or Evra scenario

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol, how much do you imagine to cash in for Khedira next summer? If we "sold" him, itd most likely be a D.Alves or Evra scenario
He'll be 32, not 35. Evra was finished and DA was disgruntled (to use a polite term) and on his last leg.

- - - Updated - - -

In addition to that, will any club pay 6M a year for a 32 y/o Khedira?
I think Khedira will willingly leave and lower his salary if he has to if Can overtakes him. Plus we should sign another CM next year. Can't imagine next season's budget going anywhere else. A 6th choice CM getting 6m from us is hard to imagine. But if Allegri prefers Khedira over Can by season's end, then lol, we'll see.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He'll be 32, not 35. Evra was finished or DA was disgruntled (to use a polite term) and on his last leg.
My point was Juve dont squeeze the pennies out of deals like these, Marotta always prioritises players wishes over potentially grabbing 5 or 7 million from his next destination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)