Sami Khedira (51 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
His contract was expiring. Better than losing him on a free. Good news whether he leaves for $ or stays as backup.

The reactions :lol:

I like his one with club type comments though. Typical generic PR comments you see from players but funny after he wanted to leave for EPL in summer after sensing he might not start this season (not that I blame him) and possibly only ended up staying because none of the top EPL sides wanted him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yes!! Sami K stays.
His contract was expiring. Better than losing him on a free. Good news whether he leaves for $ or stays as backup.

The reactions :lol:

I like his one with club type comments though. Typical generic PR comments you see from players but funny after he wanted to leave for EPL in summer after sensing he might not start this season (not that I blame him) and possibly only ended up staying because none of the top EPL sides wanted him.
:howler:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Juve confirm no Champions League trophy until 2021.

What a fucking joke this is. Khedira offers nothing in attack, nothing in defence, has zero workrate and is slower than a snail. He is the worst midfielder in our team. We hold on to jokers like this until they are 34 because Max has a boner/fetish for old players. Can and Bentancur will continue to ride the bench until 2021 because Allegri takes half a decade to integrate a young player in the team, as we’ve seen with Rugani. We will continue to fail time and time in the Champions League as Real Madrid run circles around our useless midfield.

Khedira’s contract extension is the worst thing that has ever happened on September 11th.
Hahaha , this kind of reactions lol , grande Sami .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Only positive is that Khedira is a level-headed champion who has been at the club for 3+ years, which is becoming increasinly rare after the departures of Buffon, Lichst, Asamoah and Marchisio. We need players like him in the lockerroom who knows what the club is about and have a long history of winning. Still would've rather had him leave to Zenit.....

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he looks great, who cares about anything else.

btw i never got the sami hate. he's an intelligent, reliable player, and our most prolific midfielder since vidal left. he's not a defensive beast and he could be faster, still, he's an asset against all but extremely fast teams (who we play like 4 times per year).

- - - Updated - - -

haha, good one, @Fint

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I highly doubt Khedira is intended to be a bench player for us, 4m is not the salary you give for bench players in Serie A, Sami would be the top earner in all Serie A clubs bar Milan and Inter where he'd be 3rd and Napoli and Roma where he'd be 2nd highest earner.

we might be more well off than rest of the league, but we're not stupid rich, I don't see how we're going to be able to add another high earner like Pogba or SMS to our collection of Khedira (just renewed), Matuidi (rumored to be on the brink of renewal), Pjanič (just renewed) and Can (just arrived), obviously our current midfield is here to stay.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
btw i never got the sami hate. he's an intelligent, reliable player, and our most prolific midfielder since vidal left. he's not a defensive beast and he could be faster, still, he's an asset against all but extremely fast teams (who we play like 4 times per year).
If we want to win the CL, those are the teams we’ll have to beat.

Allegri won’t bench him. He’s a starter in our midfield until at least 2020. We will continue to get overrun in big games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)