Sami Khedira (45 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Khedira laments FIFA likeness
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has taken a shot at the makers of FIFA 18 - for getting his hair wrong.

The latest edition of the long-running video game franchise was released at the end of last month, with footballers all over the world checking out their stats.

Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi expressed his disdain after his overall rating dropped to 80, but Khedira had a more aesthetic issue.

The game depicts the German international with long hair, but the Bianconeri midfielder pointed out on Twitter that he’s been “wearing it short for almost two years now”.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has taken a shot at the makers of FIFA 18 - for getting his hair wrong.

The latest edition of the long-running video game franchise was released at the end of last month, with footballers all over the world checking out their stats.

Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi expressed his disdain after his overall rating dropped to 80, but Khedira had a more aesthetic issue.

The game depicts the German international with long hair, but the Bianconeri midfielder pointed out on Twitter that he’s been “wearing it short for almost two years now”.
Ugh..... Cringey stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Time to sell

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The only football games that were ever worth a damn was: Kick Off, Kick Off 2, Total Soccer '97 and Championship Manager 97/98. And maybe, just maybe, Fifa 1997.

- - - Updated - - -

And, now that I think of it, Haxxball, even though it wasn't my thing, had some elements going for it that still makes it a great football game :)
@Völler

But the Fifa-series and the PES-series are the worst, It just sucks and has done so from pretty much the beginning. Awful

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
By Football Italia staff

Sami should be more concerned with getting his playing time back. And hopefully if you don't win it back, possibly in 2019 you might not be in the game at all, short , long, whatever hairstyle you sport.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The only football games that were ever worth a damn was: Kick Off, Kick Off 2, Total Soccer '97 and Championship Manager 97/98. And maybe, just maybe, Fifa 1997.

- - - Updated - - -

And, now that I think of it, Haxxball, even though it wasn't my thing, had some elements going for it that still makes it a great football game :)
@Völler

But the Fifa-series and the PES-series are the worst, It just sucks and has done so from pretty much the beginning. Awful
I miss @Völler so much :sad:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

@Völler

This is what im talking about. Too many old fogies on here bitching about how today doesn't live up to the crappy things of their youth through nostalgia filled glasses. Bad energy really :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)