Sami Khedira (43 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It was a ridiculous post. Shit like that doesn't belong on this forum. There was nothing about it that was funny or have a "sense of humor" about.
:tup:
I'm no Khedira fan, would sell in heartbeat but wishing injury is disgusting. Breaks my heart as a football fan and as a person when I see someone's potential and or career cut short. From Guiseppi Rossi to Milik

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
:tup:
I'm no Khedira fan, would sell in heartbeat but wishing injury is disgusting. Breaks my heart as a football fan and as a person when I see someone's potential and or career cut short. From Guiseppi Rossi to Milik
Reminds me of Jorge Andrade :sad: what could've been...Legrotaglie on the other hand, luckily we didn't let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a ridiculous post. Shit like that doesn't belong on this forum. There was nothing about it that was funny or have a "sense of humor" about.
Your comedy depth is shallow, ever heard of black comedy, satire, scarcasm. Like Daniel Tosh, anyways not my post, everyone takes everything too literal, like I said before literally yea it's not cool. In a funny way I guess he means he'd rather see Matuidi, Marchisio, or Pjanic and any other mid (Sturaro) we have.
It's like at school when a kid tugs a teachers shirt and point at the kid for drawing a silly depiction of another class mate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Reminds me of Jorge Andrade :sad: what could've been...Legrotaglie on the other hand, luckily we didn't let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

Your comedy depth is shallow, ever heard of black comedy, satire, scarcasm. Like Daniel Tosh, anyways not my post, everyone takes everything too literal, like I said before literally yea it's not cool. In a funny way I guess he means he'd rather see Matuidi, Marchisio, or Pjanic and any other mid (Sturaro) we have.
It's like at school when a kid tugs a teachers shirt and point at the kid for drawing a silly depiction of another class mate.
take a poll and ask how many members find humor in a post wishing injury on one of our players.

I'll take my shallow depth of humor as well as the high road when it comes to things like that. But continue defending the post because you are currently the only one doing it :tup:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
take a poll and ask how many members find humor in a post wishing injury on one of our players.

I'll take my shallow depth of humor as well as the high road when it comes to things like that. But continue defending the post because you are currently the only one doing it :tup:
I was over it but you had to clap back two days later

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
@Hustini :tup: alright man cool, anyways you know I've been posting follow ups on his recovery pics in training, hoping that his fit enough to provide starts for us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini :tup: alright man cool, anyways you know I've been posting follow ups on his recovery pics in training, hoping that his fit enough to provide starts for us.
Where didn't you post them? Man, I'm seriously behind/delayed on your posts :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)