Sami Khedira (17 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is what im talking about. Too many old fogies on here bitching about how today doesn't live up to the crappy things of their youth through nostalgia filled glasses. Bad energy really :disagree:
One day you'll be that grumpy old dude reminiscing and feeling nostalgic.

- - - Updated - - -

Sami should be more concerned with getting his playing time back. And hopefully if you don't win it back, possibly in 2019 you might not be in the game at all, short , long, whatever hairstyle you sport.
:rofl: :lol: :tup:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
His contract is up after this season right? Can't come soon enough. I blame allegri for playing him so much though. He should be last case scenario. Both matuidi and bentancur are superior.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
just one season ago people were mocking me because i was saying this guy was not juve material.

how things have changed.

He should have never come to this team to get started. We should not accept trash from other top tier teams because if they are not good for them.. obvs is not good for us.

its fukim simple.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not being satisfied with a player who is not to juve standards is categorized as bitching?.

How things have changed in this forum.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I actually think he's leaving at the end of the season; his heart doesn't seem in it anymore and, after the world cup, I think he might want to seek a new challenge.

At his best, he's a quality player, but we haven't seen his best in quite some time. I'd honestly take Vidal over him, even in his current "weakened" state.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
His contract is up after this season right? Can't come soon enough. I blame allegri for playing him so much though. He should be last case scenario. Both matuidi and bentancur are superior.
Could be wrong, but pretty sure he has one more year on his contract after this.

We definitely need a bit more dynamism in midfield, ASAP.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I actually think he's leaving at the end of the season; his heart doesn't seem in it anymore and, after the world cup, I think he might want to seek a new challenge.

At his best, he's a quality player, but we haven't seen his best in quite some time. I'd honestly take Vidal over him, even in his current "weakened" state.
No need to mention Vidal, I'd honestly take Borja Valero over Khedira

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)