Sami Khedira (45 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meh he's ok as a backup CM in the 2 man midfield. Long as he doesn't have to cover a lot of ground like we expected him to as a Box to box role 3 man midfield.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Juve plan 4-3-3 return?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly planning a return to a 4-3-3 formation once Sami Khedira is back in peak condition.

Juve have been alternating between 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 without Khedira, and Tuttosport claims they will stick with Miralem Pjanic and Blaise Matuidi against Olympiakos this evening.

However, the newspaper claims Max Allegri is already thinking about how he will set his midfield up with the German, who returned to training on Tuesday.

Consequently, the Bianconeri could line up with three in the middle of the park, featuring Khedira as the holding player behind Pjanic and Matuidi.

:sergio: Sports journalism at its finest...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wouldn't mind seeing Khedira sit back and see what pjanic can do further forward considering the form he is in.

Could be a max master stroke

- - - Updated - - -

Sami is quite confident in distribution he keeps it simple and keeps it moving. Let's try it. Screw it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He can pull it off in certain system, but I rather have Pjanic or Matchisio Infront of defense in a 3 man mid, hell even Bentancur. RCM for Sami, with Matuidi at LCM

Durden

May 11, 2006
You will never see Allegri use him as a holding mid behind Pjanic and Matuidi. But my point was that it's shitty journalism, because if you followed Juve the past couple of years, then you would know Allegri will not use him in that role if the midfield consist of him, Pjanic and Matuidi. Its fucking retarded to write that.. Pjanic will of course be the holding mid if those 3 play together.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You will never see Allegri use him as a holding mid behind Pjanic and Matuidi. But my point was that it's shitty journalism, because if you followed Juve the past couple of years, then you would know Allegri will not use him in that role if the midfield consist of him, Pjanic and Matuidi. Its fucking retarded to write that.. Pjanic will of course be the holding mid if those 3 play together.
:tup:

i got your point btw, was replying to the posts that followed yours

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The guy is slow as fuck, can only pass backward, takes a lot of time to control, turn and picks up the pass. How can he be able to play as holding MF. We would be murdered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)