[SA] Torino 0-1 Juventus [October 15th, 2022] 12:00 EaSTern/+6 (13 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
More like you watch it because you got nothing better to do. At this point there’s no element of surprise. We already know whats gonna happen and it isn’t good.

- - - Updated - - -

You European mofos can just take a little drive and be in Torino in just a few hours. It takes me at least 7 hours to get out of the Florida. Fml.

holy shit you are a florida man?!

this explains a lot of things

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
i will watch, can't wait to see this exemplary professional ballin' again:

how the fuck he looks like this and why is he starting? the state of this club :lol3:
This honestly infuriates me. Look how ripped and athletic players look at other teams and here you have a starter who is borderline obese (for professional sports standards). Fuck this club and manager for starting him.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Can I finally be real with this fatass? @Enron Or will you ban be again for me telling the truth?

I would like to summon @GordoDeCentral for the first time in my life to cover me up. Enron is bad, I'm good, believe me!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Be interesting to see how well Rabiot-Paredes-McKennie do in a midfield 3.
They will suck and the Torino players will violate them in every single way imaginable. The Torino players will be fitter, faster and "hungrier" (although judging by that McNuggets body it's hard for anyone to be hungrier at this point).

Post game, the human excrement rotting and festering on our bunch will go to his handbook of excuses and regurgitate the same tripe.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i will watch, can't wait to see this exemplary professional ballin' again:

how the fuck he looks like this and why is he starting? the state of this club :lol3:
It would be one thing if he was a great tackler/ball winner or a great passer or a great goalscorer from the mid, or some combination of the above… but instead he is pretty much incompetent at everything a professional footballer should be able to do lol

But I heard from some that Mckennie is basically the next Vidal. :seven:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)