[SA] Torino 0-1 Juventus [October 15th, 2022] 12:00 EaSTern/+6 (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The next humiliation to be served up on a plate for us.

Our masochistic loser of a President will do nothing about it though.

Not watching. These losers aren’t worth ruining my sleeping patterns over anymore.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I was thinking about missing it as a protest but the problem is that Im the only one aware of the protest..
I`ll probably watch it but its not a given anymore.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
About time I get something back for supporting this cursed team. Gonna do a Badass and bet on the other side
Not wishing for a Superga 2: Electric Boogaloo crash that takes down Allegri, Kean, Sandro, McKennie, and Andrea Agnelli all at once?

Then we'd lament that Arthur is still on the books and couldn't make the flight. So be careful what you wish for.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
It's fucked to watch Juve because essentially at this point, a loss is a win and a win is a loss. If we lose, it means Allegri is one step closer to the chopping block. If we manage to scrape a win, it just delays the inevitable by yet another week.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I managed to enjoy football again lately by watching more of the Portugal women's NT play their WC qualifiers, and they did not disappoint again last night.

But since the Portugal women won't play again until February inter-continentals, that means I'm stuck with suffering through whatever football-flavored product Juve is squirting out of Andrea's ass cheeks these days for at least 3 more months. :cry:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just back Juve not to win on the betting exchange is easier so a draw or loss to Juve results in a win and covers the 2 out of 3 possible outcomes
Unfortunately you are right.
Betting against Juve is a money making bulletproof system at the moment. You`d lose 1 or 2 bets but you`ll get 10 hits per a miss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)