[SA] Torino 0-1 Juventus [October 15th, 2022] 12:00 EaSTern/+6 (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hell Maccabi Haifa were just short of 2.0 in play when they were 2-0 up on us, easy money if you ask me, we never looked like scoring.
TBH I think we would still win this game due to quality should Di Maria not get injured BUT the team must do better even without him.
Di Maria should be the one who gives our team the extra from being good to excellent.. not from bad to almost tolerable..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Its away game, where our stats are 0w 2d 4l
Its game against Juric's team our last 6 games are 2w 1l 3d (4games vs hellas and 2 vs his Torino).
U can easily say this will a draw or a lose for Juve.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
No chance I’m rushing home from football to watch this toxic mess or recording and watching later. Torino in recent times have shown far more energy and drive in the derby game and this group of players folds like a deck of cards under the first sign of pressure.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
This is the point many are hoping that we'll lose in order to force some change
Change :lol:

This is kinda like the American school shootings. After that one (Not Uvalve) where little 5 yo kids were killed and nothing was done you just knew no changes would ever come. It just couldn’t get any worse than that.

He didn’t get fired after Monza and he didn’t get fired after Yesterday. I truly believe we could be at the bottom four and he would still be at the helm. Nothing will be done no matter what. Let’s just accept it.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If we we're gonna avoid relegation battle, this isn't that important. calma calma. our aim is beating monza next time around and salernitana, then'll scrape by and gather a point here and there. I am sure we will stay up this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)