[SA] Lecce 0-1 Juventus [October 29th, 2022] 12:00 PM EaSTern/+6 (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
“We” don’t choose the lineup or market movements. Don’t include me in their stupidity
But if you support it you can't call people idiots when you agreed with them (again, not you specifically)

Same as Barca fans a few years ago. The amount of trolling and celebrating and basically bullying they did to Atletico and Liverpool fans when they signed Coutinho and Griezmann (and Dembele) for 3 100m+ transfers and then when the club ended in financial ruin they acted above it, 'only an idiot would spend that much money" etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
underwhelming isn't it

literally zero of these players would walk into the starting lineup of milan, napoli or inda

how the mighty has fallen since '17 or even '19, incredible management

also, could we somehow forget 4-4-2, it wasn't supposed to be our go-to formation since ranieri left (if you consider 4-3-1-2 a separate formation, that is)
For me everything spiralled down the minute we bought CR

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #103
    But if you support it you can't call people idiots when you agreed with them (again, not you specifically)

Same as Barca fans a few years ago. The amount of trolling and celebrating and basically bullying they did to Atletico and Liverpool fans when they signed Coutinho and Griezmann (and Dembele) for 3 100m+ transfers and then when the club ended in financial ruin they acted above it, 'only an idiot would spend that much money" etc.
    You can support a club and not agree with their decisions.

supporting a club is love/hate but fans are unable to really force a change other than stop paying for tickets and leave stadium empty to get a charge for action to change

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    You can support a club and not agree with their decisions.

supporting a club is love/hate but fans are unable to really force a change other than stop paying for tickets and leave stadium empty to get a charge for action to change
    Again, different things. Fans cannot make changes as the management can but as I said a little self awareness wouldn't hurt and lightening it a little bit on the insults wouldn't hurt.

Most people wanted Ronaldo even though everyone knew what kind of financial effort that would take (me included). Before that most people wanted Higuain, most people celebrated the Arthur-Pjanić swap, most people liked the Marotta firing because a 'more modern' director was taking over (especially after a rumor broke out that Beppe was against signing CR), most people wanted Allegri fired the first time and even though most were hoping for Pep back then a lot of people quickly pivoted to approving Sarri, most wanted a complete rookie in Pirlo last season, most wanted Costa and Berna back then, most wanted Matuidi and Khedira gone at all cost and liked Rabiot and Ramsey because they were 'free' etc.

So if you were at the time 'oh yeah this is great' and now 'only and idiot would make those moves' then it's just revisionist history. Blaming them for not realizing their mistakes and fixing them sooner is a valid criticism.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I think this iteration of a midfielder playing second striker and defending in a passive two banks of four will work. I'm sure this is the one.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    Shit game

Great to see that beautiful goal from Beans

Hope iling is ok.
    Yes, Iling supposedly injured and limping in last 5 mins of the game. He should be substituted because it's quite worrying and we can repeat the Chiesa injury when we force limping player kept playing

Mar 12, 2019
    It was a shitty game no doubt, but it was good to see Soule, Miretti, Fagioli and Illing being important in the game. I hope they’ll continue to grow this season. thats the only positive thing this season.
    That Fagioli goal tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)