[SA] Lecce 0-1 Juventus [October 29th, 2022] 12:00 PM EaSTern/+6 (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    All hands on deck now to push for a 4th place finish.

Chiesa time?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009

Chiesa time?
    That’s our only legitimate objective left this season and it’s only late October lol.

I honestly don’t think we’re good enough to get 4th this season anyway. Maybe if we sack Allegri now, but that ain’t happening any time soon.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    That’s our only legitimate objective left this season and it’s only late October lol.

I honestly don’t think we’re good enough to get 4th this season anyway. Maybe if we sack Allegri now, but that ain’t happening any time soon.
    We should be playing our youth and benching our starters...their ego needs checked hard.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

Chiesa time?
    Poor Chiesa should be saved from this. No need to rush him now - season is over.

There is a small chance we might get rid of Allegri when the WC starts.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Well Milan and Napoli are going to be ahead of us no doubt about it.
    Atalanta Roma Inter and Juve are the teams that will battle for the 3rd and 4th spot.
    Inter - I think they`ll finish 3rd
    Roma - I can still see them missing out
    Atalanta - IMO it will be us vs Atalanta IF.... We wake up and start playing.
    If we dont we will finish 7th or something like that

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Well Milan and Napoli are going to be ahead of us no doubt about it.
    Atalanta Roma Inter and Juve are the teams that will battle for the 3rd and 4th spot.
    Inter - I think they`ll finish 3rd
    Roma - I can still see them missing out
    Atalanta - IMO it will be us vs Atalanta IF.... We wake up and start playing.
    If we dont we will finish 7th or something like that
    You forgot Lazio who have been very good this season under the chain smoking cunt.

I think we are worse than every other team you mentioned. In terms of coaching, injury concerns, style of play, fitness, mentality and hunger. It would be a miracle if we make it in the top 4 as things stand now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    You forgot Lazio who have been very good this season under the chain smoking cunt.

I think we are worse than every other team you mentioned. In terms of coaching, injury concerns, style of play, fitness, mentality and hunger. It would be a miracle if we make it in the top 4 as things stand now.
    I actually thought about Lazio but I dont think they can really fight for CL place. They will be in Europa League though.

- - - Updated - - -

Poor Chiesa should be saved from this. No need to rush him now - season is over.

There is a small chance we might get rid of Allegri when the WC starts.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Not optimistic about it unfortunately... I really think Conte is a done deal

Mar 12, 2019
    Wouldn’t be surprised we’ll have Monza and Makabi games performance and lose this game. I wonder if we lose all games until the world cup would it be enough for Allegri to get sacked or even better Allegri and Agnelli??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)