[SA] Lecce 0-1 Juventus [October 29th, 2022] 12:00 PM EaSTern/+6 (8 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, please cheer on your Bologna!!
underwhelming isn't it

literally zero of these players would walk into the starting lineup of milan, napoli or inda

how the mighty has fallen since '17 or even '19, incredible management

also, could we somehow forget 4-4-2, it wasn't supposed to be our go-to formation since ranieri left (if you consider 4-3-1-2 a separate formation, that is)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
underwhelming isn't it

literally zero of these players would walk into the starting lineup of milan, napoli or inda

how the mighty has fallen since '17 or even '19, incredible management
Was just about to write the same.

To make things worse, we had Milan and Inter show us how NOT to manage your club, yet here we are repeating their mistakes.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Little typo there Ser fixed it for ya real quick
yeah, that was our best squad but that's really unsustainable quality if we're trying to be a bit realistic

we can't even name four players like chiellini, barzagli, pirlo and vidal today, let alone have them in the same squad

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #89
    Was just about to write the same.

To make things worse, we had Milan and Inter show us how NOT to manage your club, yet here we are repeating their mistakes.
    WE aren’t repeating their mistakes. Agnelli is :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Yeah 'we' are. Fans supported majority of the decisions at the moment they were made.
    which decisions?

replacing the badge, transforming juventus into a fashion brand - i was against it
    signing ronaldo - meh, never liked him, and i'm a midfield guy, i'd much prefer a sergej over a higuain, or 3-4 very good players over a ronaldo
    firing marotta - against
    giving marotta's role to paratici - against
    firing allegri - against
    hiring sarri - against
    firing sarri - agreed
    hiring pirlo - against
    firing pirlo - agreed
    firing paratici - agreed
    hiring arrivabene - against, i wanted (and still would fancy) luis campos
    hiring allegri - agreed
    superleage - agreed (not the manner though, it was terribly planned)

i'd still say the same, save for my yes for allegri 2.0. the other major decisions were either unprepared or looked like a terrible idea at first sight

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    which decisions?

replacing the badge, transforming juventus into a fashion brand - i was against it
    signing ronaldo - meh, never liked him, and i'm a midfield guy, i'd much prefer a sergej over a higuain, or 3-4 very good players over a ronaldo
    firing marotta - against
    giving marotta's role to paratici - against
    firing allegri - against
    hiring sarri - against
    firing sarri - agreed
    hiring pirlo - against
    firing pirlo - agreed
    firing paratici - agreed
    hiring arrivabene - against, i wanted (and still would fancy) luis campos
    hiring allegri - agreed
    superleage - agreed (not the manner though, it was terribly planned)

i'd still say the same, save for my yes for allegri 2.0. the other major decisions were either unprepared or looked like a terrible idea at first sight
    Not you specifically, but fans in general here, on twitter, other forums etc.

Badge has nothing with it, it's irrelevant. The rest were all supported by majority of fans everywhere I looked

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Not you specifically, but fans in general here, on twitter, other forums etc.

Badge has nothing with it, it's irrelevant. The rest were all supported by majority of fans everywhere I looked
    Even if that were true, what's the point in having a management earning millions, when they are just as dumb as their fans?

They are supposed to know better. If they don't, might as well let people decide through twitter polls what to do next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)