Russian Thread (12 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
But you'd think as society progesses people would become a little bit more aware of stuff but no, nothing has changed. It's not going to change anyway since people will always have the same desires and those at the bottom (the majority) don't know any better.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
But you'd think as society progesses people would become a little bit more aware of stuff but no, nothing has changed. It's not going to change anyway since people will always have the same desires and those at the bottom (the majority) don't know any better.
Actually, I think it's because we're all too preoccupied with what other people think of us and of what we do. The people who achieve great things are those who go off and let their creativity take charge without being around people for a while.

If instead you check facebook every 10 minutes to see if that joke landed or if there's a new funny picture, you're never gonna amount to anything similar.

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #307
    stuff like facebook and tv dumb people down. I'm not saying the technology is bad but it's easy to control lots of people with it (i.e. ^news).
    yes, first rule in this world - don't believe in anything what you see on tv, but the best way to manupulate people was invited long time ago - it's religion. Inquisition, holy war and other crap, even Aztecs sacrificed humans to their gods simply because they needed Rain or Sunny weather :sergio:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];3674865 said:
    Lol they could be 88 nazi morons in russia with same attitude, imbecile's is the same everywhere, color mean nothing
    True, but in this particular case there is an obvious trend.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I don't want to sound racist, but it seems the crows is exclusive black color.
    race means nothing in that, they are stupid because they are stupid. I don't care who they are what their skin colour is what they look like stupid is stupid. and if you think I am racist I am listening to black hip-hop.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    race means nothing in that, they are stupid because they are stupid. I don't care who they are what their skin colour is what they look like stupid is stupid.
    In this case I don't think it's THE race thing, it's the circumstances how they became that stupid, and it's because of their enviroment, which is again mostly black exclusive. And this situation is kind of because white race exclusive.

So even though black, white, red or yellow have the same capabilities, the enviroments and the circumstances are against some races.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #313
    race means nothing in that, they are stupid because they are stupid. I don't care who they are what their skin colour is what they look like stupid is stupid. and if you think I am racist I am listening to black hip-hop.

no, race mean a lot, if you will say to whiteman 'you can't do it' he will response to you with 'no, i can' or something like that, but if you will say to blackman 'you can't do it' he could response you with 'are you talkin' like that just because i'm black?' :sergio: double standarts :sergio: it's only example

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Juventino[RUS];3674678 said:
    yes, first rule in this world - don't believe in anything what you see on tv, but the best way to manupulate people was invited long time ago - it's religion. Inquisition, holy war and other crap, even Aztecs sacrificed humans to their gods simply because they needed Rain or Sunny weather :sergio:
    Don't go there.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];3674888 said:
    no, race mean a lot, if you will say to whiteman 'you can't do it' he will response to you with 'no, i can' or something like that, but if you will say to blackman 'you can't do it' he could response you with 'are you talkin' like that just because i'm black?' :sergio: double standarts :sergio: it's only example
    LMAO! "Damn, you called me full black ."

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #316
    LMAO! "Damn, you called me full black ."
    yes, that's what i'm talkin' about

offtop:
    more than 16k views already :lol: this thread is more popular than australian e scandinavian threads, 200 views only different with benelux thread and only arabic thread has more views

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)