Russian Thread (73 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Juventino[RUS];3670844 said:
I'll try to translate properly my previous post about ADP from RUS to ENG, i wrote it 10 minutes before Juve - Atalanta game:
Del Piero
Probably, that today is one of the saddest days of my life, as well as for the rest black and white world, if everything remains as it as...How quickly these 20 years have flown away!..Probably, that today, one of us, Alessandro Del Piero, will say goodbye to the italian football championship forever...He will only have only one match in the squad of our beloved Juventus - it's coppa final with Napoli...Leader, Captain, History, the Owner of all Juventus records, A Gentleman on the field and outside it, Legend, Icon, Graven Image and Idol for millions...And how many people love football because of his magic on the field!!!I'll miss you so badly!!!Backheel goal against Borussia, bycicle assist to Trezeguet in the championship decider match against AC Milan, all 5 goals against Real Madrid, late freekick winner goal against Inter, however, each of his goals for Juventus is unique by it's own way!!! But now we come to a happy end of this fairytale, 20-years long fairytale, as to the end of this magnificent season - because that momemnt when Del Piero will raise the Scudetto cup in the sky above Turin will be a happy ending of this wonderful story and it will remain only a place for postscript, to whom could be and simply must be the winning of Italian Cup....
One team, one life, one love, 'til the end, Forza Juventus!
Great post Djanik :heart::touched:

Will you go to Roma for Coppa final?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #282
    Great post Djanik :heart::touched:

Will you go to Roma for Coppa final?
    No, because of italian council :sergio:
    I'll tell you what does this print means:
    No, you will never see Del Piero alive in Juventus shirt
    No, you will never have a chance to celebrate 30 Scudetto in Torino and watch last 6 games of 2011/2012 the season
    No, you will never have a chance to watch Juventus - Napoli Coppa final in Roma and celebrate another title for Juventus
    i am so devastated :(

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];3672028 said:
    No, because of italian council :sergio:
    I'll tell you what does this print means:
    No, you will never see Del Piero alive in Juventus shirt
    No, you will never have a chance to celebrate 30 Scudetto in Torino and watch last 6 games of 2011/2012 the season
    No, you will never have a chance to watch Juventus - Napoli Coppa final in Roma and celebrate another title for Juventus
    i am so devastated :(
    No, I will tell you what does this print mean - Soviet Russia

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Damn near every Russian in Brooklyn is an insufferable asshole that thinks they are the greatest thing to walk the Earth. And the women are bitch whores. A lot of them are ridiculously hot though, so there's that at least. In high school they would all run around yelling "suka blet," which was the most infuriating bullshit ever. Ukrainians are pretty much the same, worse in some cases. Those are the representatives from your country that we have here, just letting you know. Hopefully all the good and decent ones stayed there with you.

But the women :tuttosport:

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #287
    Damn near every Russian in Brooklyn is an insufferable asshole that thinks they are the greatest thing to walk the Earth. And the women are bitch whores. A lot of them are ridiculously hot though, so there's that at least. In high school they would all run around yelling "suka blet," which was the most infuriating bullshit ever. Ukrainians are pretty much the same, worse in some cases. Those are the representatives from your country that we have here, just letting you know. Hopefully all the good and decent ones stayed there with you.

But the women :tuttosport:
    Russians are not bad at all ;D maybe if i'll go to usa one day, i'm going to brooklyn definitely

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3673277 said:
    Russians are not bad at all ;D maybe if i'll go to usa one day, i'm going to brooklyn definitely
    i like russians in generel, every country has its share of autistic dipshits :shifty:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3673277 said:
    Brighton Beach will feel like home, just dirtier. Coney Island to an extent, until you reach the projects... :shifty:

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #292
    Brighton Beach will feel like home, just dirtier. Coney Island to an extent, until you reach the projects... :shifty:
    If I'll go to USA it will mean mean that i don't want TO MEET Russians so fuck brighton beach :D Staten Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, New Jersey\

offtopic: why this thread is so popular? :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3673760 said:
    If I'll go to USA it will mean mean that i don't want TO MEET Russians so fuck brighton beach :D Staten Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, New Jersey\

offtopic: why this thread is so popular? :lol:
    You sure you don't want any of this? :lol:

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
    Yeap... granates its a great deal =D I have the same desire when I see demonstrations of our nationalists parties, or Tymoshenko supporters in the centre of the city.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    stuff like facebook and tv dumb people down. I'm not saying the technology is bad but it's easy to control lots of people with it (i.e. ^news).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)