Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (62 Viewers)

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
So, what you are saying that the Ukrainians didn't want a pro democracy or pro EU government.
It was the US that made them vote for that, when they could have easily vetoed to stay under the loving heel of mother russia?

Probably that's why they are fighting so hard for their country.
Becaue deep down they love russia so much.

PS what nulland want is besides the point
The only thing that matters is what Ukrainians want and they want the US, NATO and the EU, in spite of what a retarded dictator think they want.
No, that is not what im saying. Using straw man arguments wont make this any more constructive. As i already explained i didnt make this point solely related to Ukraine. Ukraine in many aspects can be regarded as an exeption.

My point was that It's a well established pattern in US foreign affairs.

Other than that i agree that that Ukraines independence should be supported.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
No, that is not what im saying. Using straw man arguments wont make this any more constructive. As i already explained i didnt make this point solely related to Ukraine. Ukraine in many aspects can be regarded as an exeption.

My point was that It's a well established pattern in US foreign affairs.

Other than that i agree that that Ukraines independence should be supported.
Why single out US?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I guess its because they are the best at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, but Russia and Chinese and a bunch of others play the same game, but they are just getting beaten by the US.
As a modern philosopher Bacala said, "To the victor belong the spoils". We should not grant participation trophies. Losers should be shamed and bullied.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah, but Russia and Chinese and a bunch of others play the same game, but they are just getting beaten by the US.
As a modern philosopher Bacala said, "To the victor belong the spoils". We should not grant participation trophies. Losers should be shamed and bullied.
Lol baccala was a indeed a philosopher, his ponderings are timeless, also very glad to hear you ok my brother

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I agree with that completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Why single out US?
Because people seem to have some sort of delusion when it comes to their geopolitcal intentions, whereas its pretty damn clear what russian or chinese foreign politcs stands for.

Anyways im very happy to hear that you are ok, that is whats most important , not my ramblings. Take care and please stay safe. We all root for you.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Because people seem to have some sort of delusion when it comes to their geopolitcal intentions, whereas its pretty damn clear what russian or chinese foreign politcs stands for.

Anyways im very happy to hear that you are ok, that is whats most important , not my ramblings. Take care and please stay safe. We all root for you.
Wtf? Russia is literally saying they are liberaring Ukraine while destroying it. How is that a clear political stand?

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks, man. This indeed means a lot. TuZ is one of these lingering traces of my previous normal life.
Lol, only today I discovered that Juve was docked 15 points. News like this would've bum me out some time ago :)
Wow I came here to tag you for a heads up and see that you posted today after radio silence. Life is crazy sometimes, happy that you’re doing okay

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Wow I came here to tag you for a heads up and see that you posted today after radio silence. Life is crazy sometimes, happy that you’re doing okay
Yeah, I am fine dude, thanks. Words to the wise, take better care of your teeth kids. I am back home for some time, and instead of taking the most of it, I have to visit a dentist every day and re-watch Sopranos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)