Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (99 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
So I saw a theoretical plan for Ukraine winning by the summer.

There are a lot of Russian soldiers, and ethnic Russians in Crimea. Crimea is fed by an irrigation system for food, this accounts for 85-90% of the food in Crimea. The flood gates used to control the irrigation are in Kherson. The speculation is we hold out opening the irrigation gates and potentially 3 million ethnic Russians and soldiers will be without food. This in a military whose logistics wing is literally public and rife with mafia members who take bribes to not be good logisticians.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The real Europe :lol2:

As long as you're full of knowledge regarding the conflict and economics I'm good.
I have full knowledge what the so called Russian World entails. It's enough to realize that Serbia is acting idiotically and musg admit I will enjoy them suffering from consequences.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I have full knowledge what the so called Russian World entails. It's enough to realize that Serbia is actiong idiotically.
Europe is going through a lot of things and will continue to do so. Just like the US. There's so much shit going on right now. Countries are ditching dollar in trade deals, BRICS is going out with a potential new currency either backed up gold or oil, the US is launching a digital currency possibly in July, Opec is cutting the oil production, Japan (among other countries) keeps buying Russian oil for even higher price than "arranged" despite the "sanctions" etc. The crisis is real and it's not just Serbia. And it surely won't stop and disappear over the night. Outside of this war, plenty of shit is going on. Real estate is crazy, food prices are crazy. And you're either crazy or uninformed if you think that it's all good and chilling. I don't think you even follow what's going on but you're here only to taunt when see anything Russia related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)