Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (99 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This has to be the most insane combat footage I've ever seen. Enemy is so close, artillery around. It makes me stressed just watching it. At 1:50 an orc throws a freaking grenade and gets smoked.
I'm guessing this is the same video, for those that don't want to log in to get passed the age restriction.

Your typical "enlightened free thinkers" in the replies of course, with the shithole that Twitter is :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
It is the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Your typical "enlightened free thinkers" in the replies of course, with the shithole that Twitter is :disagree:
This is a super random thing, and I only point it out because it's oddly situational, but because you're implying something toward something already an implication, I think it technically would be:

"'enlightened' free thinker"

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
@Kopanja give a heads up bro. Everything okay?
I'm fine, thanks. Got almost nothing to do today except shitposting and watching new MagicTCG set videos. My Starlink is probably glowing already from all the traffic. Something will probably go down quite soon. But no one who talks knows shit, and those who knows don't talk.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm fine, thanks. Got almost nothing to do today except shitposting and watching new MagicTCG set videos. My Starlink is probably glowing already from all the traffic. Something will probably go down quite soon. But no one who talks knows shit, and those who knows don't talk.
Stay safe and keep us informed always brother.

As long as more Russians are killed and mutilated the better the world will be :tup:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Nice to know you are also a fellow MTG player. Keep going brother!

Apr 12, 2004
:lol2:

Did you see where these Russians (probably) ran a drone 30 meters from a flag pole, blew it up, and said it was the Ukrainian attack on Putin?

So dumb. How could they get a drone into the city, which isn't easy. If they did, why would you fly it around the Kremlin, in downtown Moscow?

There are so many easier ways to fuck shit up than doing that.

The Iraqis are angry the US invaded them, so they threw basketballs at the Washington Monument.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I read the headlines this morning and thought to myself "wow, good for them. They're really gaining ground here."

Then I saw the video and wondered what preschooler Russian general thought up this scheme.

I can only assume it'll now be used as a pretext to really try to get Zelenskyy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Guys, none of you live in dictatorships, you dont know how they think. there is no way in hell a dictator would allow this to happen in capital city, let alone Kremlin -- it shows extreme vulnarability and a dictator just cannot allow such optics, no matter the aim. Ukrainians did this.

Russia is not gonna do anything that they have not done or are doing already. Stop looking for elaborate schemes from those monkeys.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Guys, none of you live in dictatorships, you dont know how they think. there is no way in hell a dictator would allow this to happen in capital city, let alone Kremlin -- it shows extreme vulnarability and a dictator just cannot allow such optics, no matter the aim. Ukrainians did this.

Russia is not gonna do anything that they have not done or are doing already. Stop looking for elaborate schemes from those monkeys.
building-Reichstag-Berlin-February-1933.jpg

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I read the headlines this morning and thought to myself "wow, good for them. They're really gaining ground here."

Then I saw the video and wondered what preschooler Russian general thought up this scheme.

I can only assume it'll now be used as a pretext to really try to get Zelenskyy.
You are overcomplicating stuff. Russians never stopped trying to assassinate Zelya btw. No one thought that launching a small loitering munition will kill Putin. But bombing Kremlin, even in jest, is probably the most humiliating stuff one can do to russians. Even if the USA have done it russians would have seethed like there is no tomorrow, but when there is a possibility that Ukranian ubermensch are behind this – boy, the whole of Europe could go through a couple of winters just on energy generated by this amount of butthurt.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:lol2:

Did you see where these Russians (probably) ran a drone 30 meters from a flag pole, blew it up, and said it was the Ukrainian attack on Putin?

So dumb. How could they get a drone into the city, which isn't easy. If they did, why would you fly it around the Kremlin, in downtown Moscow?

There are so many easier ways to fuck shit up than doing that.

The Iraqis are angry the US invaded them, so they threw basketballs at the Washington Monument.
I love the guy who threw his shoe at Bush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)