Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (57 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,481
    This is surely do or die for Putain, can he recover from the offensive faltering?
    I'm thinking he will probably escalate. We already know Putin doesn't give a shit about his people. So, looking at his health seemingly declining, I can't help but think he's marching on for his own despotic legacy.

Considering the amount of penalties De Ligt gave away while with us, maybe not so much.
    Netherlands will probably just let Russia do it. @DAiDEViL

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I'm thinking he will probably escalate. We already know Putin doesn't give a shit about his people. So, looking at his health seemingly declining, I can't help but think he's marching on for his own despotic legacy.

Netherlands will probably just let Russia do it. @DAiDEViL

Power is dynamic, people will only follow you if:

A. They got something to lose
    B. They got something to gain

Escalation kills both.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    In your opinion why only Western countries support Ukraine in this war, and the rest of the world is globally indifferent or even on Putin's side? ?

Maybe because they saw Western countries invade Iraq, invade Afghanistan, destroy Libya, let the Israeli-Palestinian conflict drag on without a solution.
    Reflect again with your whataboutism and open your eyes a little more to the world .
    Since when is Japan a Western country ffs?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Since WW2 Japan has been very much aligned with US economy and policies. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, but its not a stretch to label them western in this discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    still nobody explained why is Putler only supported by despotic dictatorships, if you can call it support anyway.

Apr 17, 2013
    still nobody explained why is Putler only supported by despotic dictatorships, if you can call it support anyway.
    Because many Third World countries are dictatorships, democratic countries as it is understood in the West are a minority in the world.

Because many of these countries consider that this war does not concern them, and that it is a war between "whites". Who is affected by the war between Yemen and Saudi Arabia? In Congo ? Etc...

Russia has the food weapon. These countries are heavily dependent on wheat for their food and Russia is the leading exporter and supplier to these countries. Mubarak fell in Egypt in 2011 partly because the price of raw materials had risen sharply ( if there is a revolution again these regimes fall).

They reject or do not share Western values: democracy, respect for minorities, respect for human rights. When Putin talks about the decadence of Western values ( gay marriage,, woke culture, many Arab countries, in Africa.. think the same thing

Given the past wars in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, in these countries there is an anti-imperialist feeling that has developed (also allowed by Russian propaganda).

And behind all this there is an economic rivalry between China and the USA with the question of the dollar.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Because many Third World countries are dictatorships, democratic countries as it is understood in the West are a minority in the world.

Because many of these countries consider that this war does not concern them, and that it is a war between "whites". Who is affected by the war between Yemen and Saudi Arabia? In Congo ? Etc...

Russia has the food weapon. These countries are heavily dependent on wheat for their food and Russia is the leading exporter and supplier to these countries. Mubarak fell in Egypt in 2011 partly because the price of raw materials had risen sharply ( if there is a revolution again these regimes fall).

They reject or do not share Western values: democracy, respect for minorities, respect for human rights. When Putin talks about the decadence of Western values ( gay marriage,, woke culture, many Arab countries, in Africa.. think the same thing

Given the past wars in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, in these countries there is an anti-imperialist feeling that has developed (also allowed by Russian propaganda).

And behind all this there is an economic rivalry between China and the USA with the question of the dollar.
    Well thanks for confirming that the West is the right side in this conflict.

Putinism must lose and hopefully with it there will be another domino effect like the one after the fall of Berlin wall, and there will be yet another wave of democratization and de-autocratization.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    It's cute that they think they can make intimidating statements while the world witnesses their incompetence live.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, I hope Biden did order the Nord Stream bombing. Want to hack the Colonial pipeline? Keep threatening our infrastructure? Germany getting cute with sanctions? You all fucked around, now you found out with 0 innocent lives taken.

#winning based chad Biden
    Dark Brandon stunting on small pee pee Vlad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 40)