Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (54 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
Countries like Iran, China, North Korea, Belarus, Syria, Myanmar and India with Modi at the helm? Quite a list lol. NATO are supporting Ukraine for obvious reasons.
That's more than half of the world's population.
A majority of African countries including the most important, Egypt and South Africa. The Gulf countries (including Saudi Arabia), Turkey and Israel have not cut ties, South America and silent Asia. Yet it is obvious that Russia is attacking a sovereign country and this should be condemned.

NATO countries is obvious, we all depend on the American umbrella to defend ourselves. If all these countries had courage (and a little less hypocresy) it was 2014 that they had to support Ukraine and not let Russia invade Crimea, but Obama had to have something more important to do.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,462
    In my opinion you have to be pretty stupid to side with putin.
    But seeing how the world is comprised of mainly stupid people I can understand that.

How about this?

How come Ukraine is supported by people in countries that have a strong educational system and putler is supported only in third world countries, dictatorships and the ilk.

Makes you think doesn't it.

The lower the iq, the higher the chance you support putin.
    The lower the iq, the higher chance you fall for russian propaganda.
    Obviously the guy has fallen for the propaganda, because Putin has said the exact same thing about Iraq in the past. So he’s basically a Putin echo chamber.

I have always been against Bush and Cheney, hate their guts, really. But guys like Raphael make me care less about Iraq, sadly.

Apr 17, 2013
    Obviously the guy has fallen for the propaganda, because Putin has said the exact same thing about Iraq in the past. So he’s basically a Putin echo chamber.

I have always been against Bush and Cheney, hate their guts, really. But guys like Raphael make me care less about Iraq, sadly.
    You are tiresome of not wanting to understand. Putin is a big shit who assaulted a sovereign country. Ukraine has the right to defend itself and must return to its 1991 borders.

Now I just reacted to a sentence from Kamala that I found hypocritical, do you give me permission?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,464
    You are tiresome of not wanting to understand. Putin is a big shit who assaulted a sovereign country. Ukraine has the right to defend itself and must return to its 1991 borders.

Now I just reacted to a sentence from Kamala that I found hypocritical, do you give me permission?
    You made your point. Now what?

:bianconero:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Such comparisons are so weird. It’s pretty obvious that Iraq was a disaster and Bush and Cheney and the like lied their way into creating that way… but even given all that, they were deposing a psychotic dictator who had chemical weapon attacked his own citizens, invaded Kuwait, and constantly claimed to be developing nukes. Not to mention the US was not looking to annex Iraq, nor was the US deliberately bombing apartments, schools, hospitals and the like.

Putin has invaded a sovereign democratic nation to absorb it into a new Russian empire, and upon failing in his initial campaign has decided to mostly target civilians and civilian infrastructure with his bombing campaign.

It’s apples to oranges here.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    A majority of African countries including the most important, Egypt and South Africa. The Gulf countries (including Saudi Arabia), Turkey and Israel
    have not cut ties, South America and silent Asia. Yet it is obvious that Russia is attacking a sovereign country and this should be condemned.

NATO countries is obvious, we all depend on the American umbrella to defend ourselves. If all these countries had courage (and a little less hypocresy) it was 2014 that they had to support Ukraine and not let Russia invade Crimea, but Obama had to have something more important to do.
    I understand what your overall point is though I don't agree with the comparison, but I don't think this here is really saying what you want it to.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,467
    Such comparisons are so weird. It’s pretty obvious that Iraq was a disaster and Bush and Cheney and the like lied their way into creating that way… but even given all that, they were deposing a psychotic dictator who had chemical weapon attacked his own citizens, invaded Kuwait, and constantly claimed to be developing nukes. Not to mention the US was not looking to annex Iraq, nor was the US deliberately bombing apartments, schools, hospitals and the like.

Putin has invaded a sovereign democratic nation to absorb it into a new Russian empire, and upon failing in his initial campaign has decided to mostly target civilians and civilian infrastructure with his bombing campaign.

That is very true. Ukraine was relatively stable before they invaded. And what would you expect Kamala to say, nothing? We can’t say anything because of Iraq? Lol what a waste of time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    A majority of African countries including the most important, Egypt and South Africa. The Gulf countries (including Saudi Arabia), Turkey and Israel have not cut ties, South America and silent Asia. Yet it is obvious that Russia is attacking a sovereign country and this should be condemned.

It's not a billion Chinese and a billion Indians who are supporting Russia, but their governments.

Obviously each country has its own political sphere of influence, Russia's is considerable because of its natural resources and militarisation over recent years, but they are clearly the most immoral and weaker side.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    It's cute that they think they can make intimidating statements while the world witnesses their incompetence live.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, I hope Biden did order the Nord Stream bombing. Want to hack the Colonial pipeline? Keep threatening our infrastructure? Germany getting cute with sanctions? You all fucked around, now you found out with 0 innocent lives taken.

#winning based chad Biden

Last edited:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012

There's reason to believe that they themselves actually helped him and cooperated with him before then kicking him to the curb.

They don't have to. Annexing is an outdated and unsuitable approach in the current world order. It's better to fuck a country up, brew up some secterian violence, turn them to financial slavery and build a nation that will dance to your tune, all the while not having any responsibility for it.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,478
    This would be a major escalation of the report is true. How reliable is Dutch intelligence?

- - - Updated - - -

“Tomorrow will be tomorrow?” :lol: Did Putin employ JJ marketing team?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)