Roy Keane's next club - Celtic (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
m_elayyan said:
English meant England , ireland , wales , scotland.
Brittish you mean? Then again, are you sure Juventus NEVER buys Brittish players?

Because they had earlier, and they were distinguished.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
can you name anyone other than Rush (the liverpool player) who played for one season and was crap although he was the top scorer in EPL
IMO EPL players do not succeed in serie A

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    m_elayyan said:
    40 on celtic , HE WILL NEVER JOIN JUVE , JUVE NEVER BUY ENGLISH PLAYERS
    :ferocious Careful who you call English. I'd point you to the <a href="http://www.juventuz.com/history/legends/">legends</a> section on this site. If you've never heard of Liam Brady, you should start reading.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    at which year did he played , in the 70s ??? even if there is a number of english players in juve during the last 100 years , iam sure they will not be more than 1% from the other nationalites , which leads to my point.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    m_elayyan said:
    can you name anyone other than Rush (the liverpool player) who played for one season and was crap although he was the top scorer in EPL
    IMO EPL players do not succeed in serie A
    EPL players do not succeed in Serie A?

How about our very own Vieira?

Do you know Paul Ince? I don't want to name more, because you have already been proven wrong and you just claimed a claim that is based on a fart.

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    m_elayyan said:
    at which year did he played , in the 70s ??? even if there is a number of english players in juve during the last 100 years , iam sure they will not be more than 1% from the other nationalites , which leads to my point.
    Your ignorance of your own club's legends astounds me.

He's a top class player who's available on a free. Juve'd never buy someone like that, would they? :irritated

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    do you think that Paul Ince or robby keane succeeded with inter ????
    you must be joking . please try to understand i mean english players dont succeed in serie A not all players in the EPL since yes vieira is proving himself in serie A.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    mikhail said:
    Your ignorance of your own club's legends astounds me.

He's a top class player who's available on a free. Juve'd never buy someone like that, would they? :irritated
    mikhail , i understand that you are from ireland and you want keane , i like him too since iam a united fan too , but i am telling you this based on facts and time will tell that i am right:agree:

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    m_elayyan said:
    mikhail , i understand that you are from ireland and you want keane , i like him too since iam a united fan too , but i am telling you this based on facts and time will tell that i am right:agree:
    I am from Ireland, yes, but I'm not particularly pushed as to where he plays next. I do, however, get rather annoyed at many things. Two of them are the arrogant attitudes many fans of Italian teams (Juve included) have towards other nations and people who can't tell two soverign nations from one another.

Yes, I agree - Keane probably won't join Juve, but to suggest it's impossible strikes me as silly.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    This page is really funny, seeing how Johnny is getting gradually more annoyed with you guys, shame on you for not knowing Irish isn't British :tongue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)