Roy Keane's next club - Celtic (11 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
shouldn't the bets be closed?

from celticfc.net (official site)

Newsroom Staff
Roy Keane has signed for Celtic.The Irish internationalist has put pen to paper on a contract that will see him remain at Celtic Park initially until June 2007.

I could put my 392 vcash on celtic right now, but that would be cheating

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Keane's Celtic Move Confirmed
12/15/2005 2:50:00 PM
Roy Keane has completed his free transfer switch to Celtic by signing an 18-month contract with the Scottish giants.
It emerged yesterday that the former Manchester United skipper had chosen the Bhoys as his new club, which had been expected ever since his exit from Old Trafford last month.

The 34-year-old is believed to have signed a deal worth £40,000-per-week, the majority of which will be paid by Celtic's majority shareholder Dermot Desmond.

Keane is likely to make his debut for Celtic in the Scottish Cup third round tie away to Clyde next month, but due to Scottish Premier League rules will now be allowed to face Hearts at Tynecastle on New Year’s Day.

Pay up....nugghas:weee:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
we need a new bookie ....we also need prompt payment...what is this i need some vcash to live in my vvirtual world...hahahaha

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Damn, I lost 310 on this one :D

Serves me right for trying to get rich quick, those odds of 21 and 16 sure were tempting.

Oh well, you win some you lose some.

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #129
    Bozi.78 said:
    i wom the bet and still ended up down 50 aaarrrggghhhhh!!!
    thanlfully mikhail is on the case
    The thingy lists you as having bet 400 and won 200 (got 600 back). Did you make a private bet too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)