Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (8 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Lukaku: Juve, I’m running towards you!
Agreement reached between the Bianconeri and the Belgian hitman, who will earn €8.5m per season
There is also a deal with Man United to exchange with Dybala, who is expected in Turin today to meet Sarri

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kebab Brothers :touched: :heart:

I don't know how that constitutes racism, but ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Even Pimpin Panda Paratootsie wouldn't resort to such antics were we to dispose of him indefinitely.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I haven't been able to post since the news broke up. This is seriously getting depressing, i need to my willing to live back - immediately.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
How can a player with so horrible control of the ball can play in a Sarri system? Lukaku might work in a counter attacking setup with acres of space, but we just hired a coach who insists on us keeping possession. How can Lukaku work against elite teams?
That is noy my job to figure out :p. I just said both Dybala and Lukaku can be very good players if used right. Limited players can work in the right enviroment, look at Matudi for France in WC. He was good.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I couldn't care less about his struggles. Tons of people struggle and don't make it. He's fortunate enough to be making millions, doing something he truly loves, while actually not being very good at it. I can't sympathize with that. I'm sorry for not possessing any empathy towards a millionaire footballer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That is noy my job to figure out :p. I just said both Dybala and Lukaku can be very good players if used right. Limited players can work in the right enviroment, look at Matudi for France in WC. He was good.
Dybala is CLEARLY superior player to Lukaku. Why pretend otherwise? One bad season for Juve doesn't equal Lumbering CF who stood out big in mid table level but has been a complete flop in Man U. Not 1 season, but 2 seasons.

Dybala was our best player for few seasons before last season. Cant believe fans can have such short memories.

Last edited:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
The thought of Lukaku and Higuan sprinting off on a counter attack, the earth would spin off it's fecking axis.

We would need to sign Raiola to run in the opposite direction on the sideline to prevent the inevitable apocalypse.

We're all doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)