Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (4 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Since it looks inevitable, all I can do is hope he finds his Everton form.

And in his defense, there is a not a single UTD player that exceled there for the past two or three years.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Since it looks inevitable, all I can do is hope he finds his Everton form.

And in his defense, there is a not a single UTD player that exceled there for the past two or three years.
Either he finds the Everton form, or this club finds the Everton form.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This signing will destroy Juventus in the long term.

We will have a striker who will smash goals against minnows, cementing his place for the foreseeable future regardless of how bad his first touch is going to be but he will flop when it counts as usual. We won't be able to even move him on since he'll probably score a lot of goals but just not when it matters.

You can also say goodbye to Pep if we're planning on making a Lukaku our long term CF. On to the next Italian yes man once Sarri leaves or gets sacked.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This signing will destroy Juventus in the long term.

We will have a striker who will smash goals against minnows, cementing his place for the foreseeable future regardless of how bad his first touch is going to be but he will flop when it counts as usual. We won't be able to even move him on since he'll probably score a lot of goals but just not when it matters.

You can also say goodbye to Pep if we're planning on making a Lukaku our long term CF. On to the next Italian yes man once Sarri leaves or gets sacked.
I'm not a Lukaku fan, but what kind of logic is that? If he bangs goals he'll have enough suitors to be able to transfer. Also, Higuain scored plenty of goals and still is being pushed out.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm not a Lukaku fan, but what kind of logic is that? If he bangs goals he'll have enough suitors to be able to transfer. Also, Higuain scored plenty of goals and still is being pushed out.
that's a false logic indeed, but lukaku will be very hard to get rid of anyway. he's expensive, with a very high salary, wouldn't fit any team, and those rare teams can't really afford him. when he inevitably fails, inda would be our only hope i guess.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
that's a false logic indeed, but lukaku will be very hard to get rid of anyway. he's expensive, with a very high salary, wouldn't fit any team, and those rare teams can't really afford him. when he inevitably fails, inda would be our only hope i guess.
Yep, I sense a huge blunder for our team. He looks finished as a player. Just like Sanchez.

May 25, 2019
So if his first touch is as bad as it appears to be then we'd need to add another guy in midfield to help create some offense for Lukaku to cash in around the goal I would think? Nothing wrong with a guy that is limited skill wise as long as he scores a lot, but you can't expect him to create his own offense or offense for others or you will surely end up disappointed.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Wasn't he pursued by Inter all summer? I don't think the guy fits Sarri system but he his physique only makes him suitable for teams slightly lower than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)