Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (7 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
He’s now about 10kg heavier that his Everton days, don’t get fooled by that highlight video.

I’ve also watched my fair share of United games this past year and it’s baffling how many times he gets outmuscled by smaller defenders even though he’s build like a tank.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He’s now about 10kg heavier that his Everton days, don’t get fooled by that highlight video.

I’ve also watched my fair share of United games this past year and it’s baffling how many times he gets outmuscled by smaller defenders even though he’s build like a tank.
His atrocious first touch and passing

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Lol people think we are trading Ronaldo with Lukaku.

Dybala is a good player, nothing more. He is not a worldclass player, and he probably never will be. Lukaku is not the best striker in the world, he is in Dybalas level, but different types. If you use both right, then they can deliver for their team.

This forum is overrating Dybala, and clearly underrating Lukaku.

@j0ker

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If you care about the club and its financial health, you would also laugh.
I don't like the move. Totally pointless to sign Lukaku.

1) he's not worth the money, it's crazy to see he's worth that much 2) he's a good player but we don't need that type at the moment imo

Stupid move I'd say. Kinda crazy to see we still have money to spend and to use that on Lukaku........

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You're not alone in feeling increasingly disenchanted by juventus.
I am charmed by Juventus, I don't know what you are talking about.

We have finally achieved GOD status in financial power. Just wait and see.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like the move. Totally pointless to sign Lukaku.

1) he's not worth the money, it's crazy to see he's worth that much 2) he's a good player but we don't need that type at the moment imo

Stupid move I'd say. Kinda crazy to see we still have money to spend and to use that on Lukaku........
You are talking like a football fan from the 90s, players needed on the field and the like. Look at the big picture FFS

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I am charmed by Juventus, I don't know what you are talking about.

We have finally achieved GOD status in financial power. Just wait and see.

- - - Updated - - -

You are talking like a football fan from the 90s, players needed on the field and the like. Look at the big picture FFS
We'll defo need a big picture in order to see Lukaku's fat ass fit in.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Dybala isn't suited for a 433 if he's deemed not fit for Sarris CF/false9 role. But isnt Sarriball more about a false 9 then a pure CF?
Ronaldo to the LW and Lukaku a pure CF..

I mean.. If Dybala truly doesn't fit in Sarris plan I guess you could argue we're simply swapping an unfit player for a fitting one?

They are about the same age, and still not peaked. Both just had a very poor season..

How many times have we questioned Dybala? Although I was hoping Sarri could find his true potential...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)