Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (7 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
https://www.90min.com/posts/6422901...club-would-benefit-more-from-a-potential-swap

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why we like clumsy footballer when we were going to sign matuidi the same people justified it

know we will have both of these on the same team.:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

LolCackU. I need to add Fellas to the list of the specials. And no, I'm not talking about an exclusive menu.
Apparently we are all underating Lukaku and hes actually the reincarnation of prime brazilian ronaldo just waiting to be unleashed.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
LolCackU. I need to add Fellas to the list of the specials. And no, I'm not talking about an exclusive menu.
Because I said Lukaku is not a world class player? But a good player who can perform with the right players around him (Belgium one example of that)

Or are you a Dybala fanboy? I said the same thing about him, not a worldclass player, but if you use him right he can be very good. His best position according to me would be CAM, the season we played 4-2-3-1 one he really was good. As a RW nah im not sure, as a striker or false 9 in 4-3-3? Maby could work but who knows.

In the end IMO none of them are worldclass, but can be very good players if used right.

Do everbody needs to agree with you to be considered normal?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Because I said Lukaku is not a world class player? But a good player who can perform with the right players around him (Belgium one example of that)

Or are you a Dybala fanboy? I said the same thing about him, not a worldclass player, but if you use him right he can be very good. His best position according to me would be CAM, the season we played 4-2-3-1 one he really was good. As a RW nah im not sure, as a striker or false 9 in 4-3-3? Maby could work but who knows.

In the end IMO none of them are worldclass, but can be very good players if used right.

Anyone who endorses a LolCackU for Dybala trade needs their head examined. LolCackU is garbage. His stats are inflated because he pounds little teams and disappears in big games , for both club and country.

I'm not against selling Dybala, but for the right price and if we're bringing in a better player. In this case, we're not doing either of those things.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Are you really taking him seriously?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paratici was in London today, Not only for Dybala-Lukaku exchange deal but also for Cancelo's move to Manchester City. [Corriere Torino]

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are you really taking him seriously?
Says the Joker :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici was in London today, Not only for Dybala-Lukaku exchange deal but also for Cancelo's move to Manchester City. [Corriere Torino]
Nice :baus: :tup:

Let's sell half the team and start the season with 16 players. We can also register to play in the NBA :D

Last edited:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I feel like Beppe tricked us into buying Lukaku like Moggi did to Inter with Domoraud

THIS GUY WILL DESTROY SERIE A

AA: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, SIGN HIM UP

I can't believe this is actually happening, just how fucking stupid our board is. Disgusting shit

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
I don't believe this mercato rumors bs. You have mandzo, Higuain, Kean and you go and replace Dybala with Lukaku. gtfo with this shit our managment can't be this stupid. it just doesn't make since unless we already offloaded Kean and Higuain. Mandzo will not be left back under Sarri. except if we sell his ass too. then we will have to buy Chiesa to replace Dybala..which sounds ok by me.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

How can a player with so horrible control of the ball can play in a Sarri system? Lukaku might work in a counter attacking setup with acres of space, but we just hired a coach who insists on us keeping possession. How can Lukaku work against elite teams?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
How can a player with so horrible control of the ball can play in a Sarri system? Lukaku might work in a counter attacking setup with acres of space, but we just hired a coach who insists on us keeping possession. How can Lukaku work against elite teams?
No worries. Allegri will figure out what to do with the random players we throw at him.

Wait.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
So. The awesome and best online football fan members, at red kuffar, still haven’t got a clue about this forum.

They still take everything here serious. We’re all racist.

Who is this knobjockey?

D4E246EB-1556-494E-B83B-F0C23A2C10C8.jpeg

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So. The awesome and best online football fan members, at red kuffar, still haven’t got a clue about this forum.

They still take everything here serious. We’re all racist.

Who is this knobjockey?

D4E246EB-1556-494E-B83B-F0C23A2C10C8.jpeg
When you get banned on tuz and then go create an account on redcafe to whine about it. Like why would you do that?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)