Rolando Mandragora (2 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Full season on the bench is just what he needs :baus:
getting 800-1000 minutes under Allegri and playing for Juve should be the next step for him if we have the necessary space in our squad, I don't see the point in loaning him out and buying Pellegrini for 30m to play the same role Mandragora would've unless we believe Pellegrini is an incredible market opportunity, we're too poor and holey nowadays to not use our resources properly. Mandragora is 20 and has 3375 minutes in Serie A and 1801 minutes in Serie B, Pellegrini is 21 and has 4933 minutes in Serie A and a bit in CL, they're very similar in experience

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“As for the future, I’ll talk to Juventus and see what the best course of action will be to help me grow. I hope this season was the turning point for me, as last year I was out for most of it with injury, but I got to play regularly for Crotone.”

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's one of two young italian guys who we shouldn't let go. out of all players who spent the season on loan, he and cerri showed great potential. mandragora is the only reason crotone kept themselves in the race for survival until the last day of the championship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)