Rolando Mandragora (12 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Mandragora is a borderline CB. Pure destroyer, decent on the ball. Sturaro with some brains and capable of a 5 meter pass.

Potentially better than Bentancur as pure DM. :shifty:

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
And we paid 8mln for a teenager with the potential to become a pure destroyer?
Well if we sold him now we would get at least 8M. For sure his valuation has gone up. He's in the national team at 20 years old.

Even Sturaro we paid under 10M and he's probably worth that now and he turned out worst case scenario. These are decent investments. Pretty low risk, moderate reward. We paid like 5M for Rugani and he's worth probably 30M now.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Well if we sold him now we would get at least 8M. For sure his valuation has gone up. He's in the national team at 20 years old.

Even Sturaro we paid under 10M and he's probably worth that now and he turned out worst case scenario. These are decent investments. Pretty low risk, moderate reward. We paid like 5M for Rugani and he's worth probably 30M now.
I haven't been following him too closely but he was labelled as one of the brightest prospects in Italy. Hence my surprise that a good destroyer is his ceiling.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
I haven't been following him too closely but he was labelled as one of the brightest prospects in Italy. Hence my surprise that a good destroyer is his ceiling.
Oh I see. Well, to be fair to him, it's not like he gets many offensive opportunities with Crotone. It's possible he has that talent but it's hard to see it on display. I know for sure that he has grinta and challenges everything in the middle.

Maybe he's like Casemiro or something.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
@MikeM I thought he was supposed to be a pretty good passer. At least this would suggest he's more than just a 5 metre passer.
Ya I have seen good passes from him. Like I said, it's hard to judge his skill in possession because it's so rare on that team. I was just saying that *for sure* I know that he has the basic requirements of a midfielder on top of being a destroyer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)