Rolando Mandragora (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wtf is that midfield? :sigh: :sad: :D

FFS, every single time I google his name I get an image of a plant instead :(

Mandrake, Man + Drake; has Drake in the name :yuck: :inter: Do not want!
He's already ours! ;-)

You can run, you can hide but you can't escape man-rape tu tu tu tu

You can run, you can hide but you can't escape man-rape.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's already ours! ;-)

You can run, you can hide but you can't escape man-rape tu tu tu tu

You can run, you can hide but you can't escape man-rape.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I actually like him, just not his name :D

I'd rather have Mandragora than waste 30 million on that piece of excrement plying his trade for Milan and most definitely prefer recalling him to deploying The Accidental Footballer.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Ya I have seen good passes from him. Like I said, it's hard to judge his skill in possession because it's so rare on that team. I was just saying that *for sure* I know that he has the basic requirements of a midfielder on top of being a destroyer.
I think that's why Italian clubs often loan players to Serie B :boh:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
If he doesn't playing, better loan him to another Serie A club. I bet the likes of Parma, will do him good. Better than staying on the bench for a whole season. He still 20, right? Next season Khedira (ran out contract) definetely leaving imo, Marchisio will need some rotation, if he's not rotational player himself, and the likes of Matuidi (when his contract expired again?)/Stu will probably leaving too..

Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio, Matuidi, Bentancur, Can, Stu + 1 WC midfield (please Bepps) would be sufficient. Actually imo beppe also need to sell 1 or 2 player in mids departement.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ya I have seen good passes from him. Like I said, it's hard to judge his skill in possession because it's so rare on that team. I was just saying that *for sure* I know that he has the basic requirements of a midfielder on top of being a destroyer.
from what I've seen watching Serie A highlights, he often contributes in the final third with some cheeky passes, would have way more than 1 assist if his teammates were any good. I hope we recall him unless we're going to sign another project like Pellegrini or Cristante

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Imagine having two 20 year old midfielders on at the same time.

X - X - X
X - Mandragora
Bentancur
X - X - X -X
X​

And we would actually have a good midfield. It's two top quality talents..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His loan went very well with Crotone. Played in 36 of 38 games 90 minutes :shocked: @orsolini @Mark
he was also the best crotone player according to whoscored, sofascore and squawka. i really hope we'll keep him at juve for next season.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
He's should play as much as possible..
Atalanta probably will be a good move.. They're possibly losing Cristante, and actually play in Euro Cup.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
nah, I think we believe in this guy, so it's going to be loan + option with counter - option :beppe:
I like Mandragora, think he is going to be first team player here after next season.
Problem with loans are that in many cases the clubs favor owned players to the loaned ones. Obviously a small team like Crotone must play the best they can but Atalanta did not play Orsolini much. The best example is Schalke though. They had a wide range of attackers from January on, and although Pjaca is obviously better, they played their own players bc what would they gain by playing Pjaca, as he'd go back in 4/6 months anyway.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Problem with loans are that in many cases the clubs favor owned players to the loaned ones. Obviously a small team like Crotone must play the best they can but Atalanta did not play Orsolini much. The best example is Schalke though. They had a wide range of attackers from January on, and although Pjaca is obviously better, they played their own players bc what would they gain by playing Pjaca, as he'd go back in 4/6 months anyway.
Nah man, Pjaca sucked in Schalke when he played. Same for Orsolini, he is too green, I think we went wrong with this kid tbh.
And I don't think that Gasp or Tedesco are choosing not the best starting 11, especially when there is CL or EL on the line.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Mandragora is a different profile from Cristante though.
Beggars can't be a choosers
We're the example, prying other team scrubs, and turn them to worldclass

Or to Sampdoria for Praet deal, with buyback clause and refusal. As long as he's keep playing.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Mandragora actually have a full Serie A season under his belt, and one of the best Crotone player.
Meanwhile Orsolini ply his trade in Serie B before Atalanta happened.

And Atalanta thin on mids, while Orsolini facing quite a competition for playing spot.

It just a hypotesis, he's probably ended up in Sampdoria for praet deal, or he'll actually stay.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Mandragora actually have a full Serie A season under his belt, and one of the best Crotone player.
Meanwhile Orsolini ply his trade in Serie B before Atalanta happened.

And Atalanta thin on mids, while Orsolini facing quite a competition for playing spot.

It just a hypotesis, he's probably ended up in Sampdoria for praet deal, or he'll actually stay.

All i care about is having Mandragora become a top player who is good enough to play here. If he is to become that he will need to play at a mid to top level team in Serie A or similar.

Cristante, Pellegrini, Praet, Barella etc all do just that. Mandragora will be a €25m player in just one more season, but IMO the real question is: will we even take him back then?

Don't you need to be a €35m+ player in order to play on a regular basis for Juve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)