Rolando Mandragora (17 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mandragora set for new loan
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could loan Rolando Mandragora out again this season, with Atalanta, Genoa and Sampdoria ready to use him.

The 20-year-old midfielder spent last term at Crotone, scoring two goals with one assist in 36 Serie A appearances.

He impressed enough to earn his senior Italy debut, starting in the 3-1 friendly defeat to France on Friday.

According to Tuttosport, Mandragora is not considered ready for a Juventus stint yet, so should go out on loan again.

Atalanta, Genoa and Sampdoria are the main candidates to give him playing time.

If Bryan Cristante leaves this summer, which is very likely, then Mandragora could fill his Atalanta role.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Mandragora set for new loan
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could loan Rolando Mandragora out again this season, with Atalanta, Genoa and Sampdoria ready to use him.

The 20-year-old midfielder spent last term at Crotone, scoring two goals with one assist in 36 Serie A appearances.

He impressed enough to earn his senior Italy debut, starting in the 3-1 friendly defeat to France on Friday.

According to Tuttosport, Mandragora is not considered ready for a Juventus stint yet, so should go out on loan again.

Atalanta, Genoa and Sampdoria are the main candidates to give him playing time.

If Bryan Cristante leaves this summer, which is very likely, then Mandragora could fill his Atalanta role.
Good. Wish it was Atalanta since they've got a hugely successful track record of nurturing youngesters in recent years (aside from case Orsolini of course). Wouldn't even mind a 2-year-loan to motivate Atalanta to play him more, getting a bigger role in the team and getting his chance with us once Khedira, Cheesio & Matuidi will move on.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
We definitely need to loan him out to a club where he will be a starter. He's in a nice rhythm of playing regularly, gaining experience and making a name for himself. Don't disrupt that by making him a bench player for Juve. Allegri is great in general, but when it comes to integrating young players he's too conservative.

A full season at a Serie A club as starter + being a starter at the U21 european championship (hosted in Italy) next summer is a great schedule for him to continue his growth as a player.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is talent, probably worth 20m already. We should make up our minds if we gonna trust him or not. If we dont want him to stay he should be sold for a nice fee. I know its risky as potential is there, but there is no point in blocking this youngster career if we are not sure.

Personally I would trust him and sell Sturaro. Should get close to 1000 min next season.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
there is absolutely nothing special about this guy. Every time I saw him play I was not impressed. Selling him with a buy-back option would be a good move.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have barely seen him play except against us and (for a 20 y/o playing against Juve) he tore it up that night.

Unless that was a really rare performance from him than we shouldn't be letting this guy go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)