Rolando Mandragora (4 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Every time I stumble upon him, I come away impressed. I feel like he gets no hype as an Italian prospect though.
well he's playing for a crap team and he isn't doing extraordinary things, just being a very good midfielder. if he did the same playing for Roma or Fiorentina, he'd be hyped up a lot more

problem is we don't have a lot of space, Pjanič, Khedira, Matuidi and Bentancur seem like they are staying, Sturaro should be making way for a top mid that'll be a starter, which makes Marchisio and Mandragora 6th and 7th midfielder, not sure we have space for 7 guys even if we play a 3 man mid all season long. just thinking about Marchisio possibly leaving breaks my heart

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well he's playing for a crap team and he isn't doing extraordinary things, just being a very good midfielder. if he did the same playing for Roma or Fiorentina, he'd be hyped up a lot more

problem is we don't have a lot of space, Pjanič, Khedira, Matuidi and Bentancur seem like they are staying, Sturaro should be making way for a top mid that'll be a starter, which makes Marchisio and Mandragora 6th and 7th midfielder, not sure we have space for 7 guys even if we play a 3 man mid all season long. just thinking about Marchisio possibly leaving breaks my heart
And this is why you should not be counting 7 midfielders. I have a Marchisio shirt and he is the last guy from our midfield i would part ways with..... but what im seeing on the field is very clear. Allegri doesnr rate him, and most lkely is seinding a message. The same happened with Alex in his last season...inexplicably getting benched while rejects in front of him played.

IMO he is a goner...so there could be space for mandragora. Also, i would wait to see what will happen with Khedira... because if we can part ways with him and bring mandragora and 2 really good midfielders more...it would be just excellent.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Mandragora could return to Juventus in the summer & be part of the first team next season. (Corriere Torino)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
unfortunately that is only valid in serie a as he didn't actually spend 3 seasons at the club as a u21 player. according to cl regulations, he would be an association grown player.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
For UEFA: Squads can be divided into List A and B. List A is the first team, and can contain a maximum of 25 players. Of these 25, eight must be "local" players. What is the break-up for local players?

"Club Trained Players," which refers to a player who was ON THE CLUB'S BOOKS for three seasons between the age of 15 — that is, the start of the season during which he turns 15 — and 21 years old, or the end of the season AFTER he turns 21. There must be FOUR such players. The seasons do not have to be consecutive.
“Association Trained Players,” which refers to a player who was part of another's club's books WITHIN the same Association. That is, the Italian FA; Hence, an Italian Team's Books), for three seasons between ages 15 and 21 again.

- - - Updated - - -

List B can contain an unlimited number of players aged 21 years old or less, who have been eligible to play for THAT club for any uninterrupted period of two seasons between ages 15 and 21 again. That is, these players count outside the 25-man squad, and can be registered freely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)