Rolando Mandragora (5 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Has av. rating 7 on Whoscored in shit team like Crotone. Then again, never saw him play for them. Is he ready for Juve? For rotation obviously.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He is very much ready for Juve in the sense that he is better than Sturaro. If he is ready to be important for Juve its early and hard to say.

What he could bring to Juve is that he would be our only actual DM/regista except Marchisio. Bentancur looks like he can play regista properly eventually and probably get good defensively as well, but its a different style. This is Mandragora's natural role. He has always been the DM and at Pescara he played between the CBs (the Bonucci role) at times.

While Crotone is truly a scrub team, it does him well to play 90 min every week.

So in terms of style yes he can contribute to us. In terms of quality right now, who knows. Even from watching Crotone occasionally its hard to say. He could do with a loan to a team like Chievo to play it safe, or just go for it with us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I see him as the new marchisio to be honest. And mandragora is more energetic in the midfield when tackling time comes.

I hope he comes next year and we sell sturruu

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I doubt that we will ever use him again as Khedira will be replaced by Can and Bentancour is ahead of him. If Strootman's joins in the top of that, we may as well sell him!

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Agreed, if Strootman joins we might as well sell him. I figure he will be loaned again next season so he can keep playing.

At the moment Bentancur is definitely not better than him though.

I think Mandragora will take over from Marchisio in 2 seasons or so.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
from what I've seen watching Serie A highlights every once in a while, this guy has a nice vision and is playing with crap teammates. I wish we get rid of Sturaro and give his spot to this guy

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We could have a nice coppa italia lineup next season and let the kids play

Szczesny, Spinazzola, Rugani, Caldara, De Sciglio; Bentancur, Mandragora, Can; Pjaca, Dybala, Bernardeschi

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We could have a nice coppa italia lineup next season and let the kids play

Szczesny, Spinazzola, Rugani, Caldara, De Sciglio; Bentancur, Mandragora, Can; Pjaca, Dybala, Bernardeschi

Pjaca - Dybala - Bernardeschi
Bentancur - Mandragora - Can
Spinazzola - Rugani - Caldara - De Sciglio
Szczesny​

:klin:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Every time I stumble upon him, I come away impressed. I feel like he gets no hype as an Italian prospect though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Every time I stumble upon him, I come away impressed. I feel like he gets no hype as an Italian prospect though.
nevermind the hype (or the lack of it). he's an intelligent, calm guy, and i hope he's ready for juve. we need a mid like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)