Rodrigo Bentancur (19 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Please trade him for anything. CB, midfielder. If Napoli or even Milan want him they could have him. Just don't sell Rabiot before.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I would trade him for two fake messages in my MySpace DM's complimenting me hot hot I am and asking for me if I want to see private pictures so the bots can milk my bank account.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

There you go.

Not calling him a great player but the winemaker misused him horribly. He needs some proper mentoring and coaching and I'm sure he's gonna be useful for us.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Saw entire 2-0 win over inferior, hapless Bolivia. Cavani should have scored 3. Suarez was more in an assist mood. Bent came in at 60 minutes and just held defensively in MF. He did have one screaming shot from just outside the penalty area that should have been a goal (9 out 10 times) but GK unbelievably hit it over the bar.

Just think his defensive prowess that made him starter before isn't enough to offset his lack of creativity for the forward line. Match against Argentina Bent gets subbed at 46 minutes that ended with only 2 shots 0 on target. You talking about a Suarez/Cavani frontline. Next against Chile doesn't play and 8 shots 4 on target.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Across the world, Rodrigo Bentancur's Uruguay faced off against Paraguay in their final Copa America group game. A first half Edinson Cavani penalty was enough to give Rodrigo's side the win, with him being named Man of the Match in the process. They'll face Juan Cuadrado's Colombia in the quarter-finals in a South American Bianconeri derby.

So he performed well. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)