Rodrigo Bentancur (31 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
McKennie I need to see for another season.

Bentancur I've seen enough brainfarts and stupid cards for the next ten years. He can gtfo.
100% agree about Mckennie and I'd also sell Benta without any second thoughts but that doesn't say much because it would be the same with the rest of the gang Rambo, Rabiot and Arthur

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
McKennie I need to see for another season.

Bentancur I've seen enough brainfarts and stupid cards for the next ten years. He can gtfo.
Dont forget the 10 mins he takes to make a pass into forwards on counter attack so the whole move is gone when he does. Hopefully loca with rabiot and mc kennie is the way the midfield goes and maybe Allegri can work some magic on Arthur.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dont forget the 10 mins he takes to make a pass into forwards on counter attack so the whole move is gone when he does. Hopefully loca with rabiot and mc kennie is the way the midfield goes and maybe Allegri can work some magic on Arthur.
10 minutes to make a forward pass to our team, one minute to make a backward pass to the other team.

Nah, I'm done with this guy too.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Hes similar to Locatelli in age and both had their first start in Serie A around the same time. Loca had to break through in an incompetent, hot trash Milan that dumped him for hopeless players like Montolivo and Nocerino, while Bentancur had everything handed to him almost on a silver platter - close to no competition and WC teammates. Incredible how a couple of years later Loca is worth 40m while we'd be lucky to sell Bentancur for 20 in this market.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
That's an insult.

You can't tell me you are comfortable with Bentancur in the lineup. He's always a disaster waiting to happen. It's not some narrative tuz came up with to shit on a player. It's who he is. A walking brainfart.
I think he knows his limitations and therefore tries to minimise the risk in his passing.
Some of his mistakes have come from playing him in a regista position and he is not comfortable picking the ball up on the full or half turn - Allegri will help here.

Other mistakes have come from a lack of concentration or needless fouls leading to cards - these aren’t as high as you probably think but he still clearly has to improve here.

He’s never going to be a star in our team but he can certainly be a useful cog in an organised system.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
The management is waiting for the some contracts to expire to let these players go ( such as Benta, Ramsey, Berna just to name a few). Of course it's better to sell them but no clubs are buying these players. So Allegri has to make use of them for the time being.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)