Rodrigo Bentancur (56 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If he helps add the buy SMS fund, fine by me as long as we actually get SMS.
Ben10 is a FANTASTIC prospect, and will very possibly become a WC midfielder. Why would be concerned about a selling clause about sharing profit? Is he too be sold and we invest in more Italian players? Because truth be told they're pretty damn mediocre and Juve in this era will never win anything on the continental level with an Italian core. Letting go of a reliable LB back up for a scrub like Darmian, setting the grounds to sell our most promising young player, what will be next Donnaruma? :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ben10 is a FANTASTIC prospect, and will very possibly become a WC midfielder. Why would be concerned about a selling clause about sharing profit? Is he too be sold and we invest in more Italian players? Because truth be told they're pretty damn mediocre and Juve in this era will never win anything on the continental level with an Italian core. Letting go of a reliable LB back up for a scrub like Darmian, setting the grounds to sell our most promising young player, what will be next Donnaruma? :lol:
SMS is a guarantee jump in quality. I agree, Bent is a great prospect for the future but I also agree the immediate need for improving the midfield.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
SMS is a guarantee jump in quality. I agree, Bent is a great prospect for the future but I also agree the immediate need for improving the midfield.
He should be kept here at all cost, that's why I have no doubt that if Juve ever had a young WC talent like an Mbappe or Messi we'd sell at the sight of the first big offer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He should be kept here at all cost, that's why I have no doubt that if Juve ever had a young WC talent like an Mbappe or Messi we'd sell at the sight of the first big offer.
If we sell its because he wants to leave, remember our motto? :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juventus has started talks with Boca to cancel the percentages they have on an eventual sale. Beppe wants to sell baby :beppe:

[video=twitter;986192970214006784]https://twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/986192970214006784[/video]
I still cannot believe we didn't get to have their every youngster of our choice when we donated them Tevez, that was such a ripoff deal

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
It means we DONT sell him now. Boca know his worth, so to buy their shares would cost the same as we would gain from a sell this year. However if we believe his worth increases a lot, it makes sense to get his full resale rights. No one knows what happens in 2-10 years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventus has started talks with Boca to cancel the percentages they have on an eventual sale. Beppe wants to sell baby :beppe:

[video=twitter;986192970214006784]https://twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/986192970214006784[/video]
let's sell him to sassuolo for 200k with a buyback clause of 300k, pay 100k to boca, then loan him back right away.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
How he played vs Real and in the national team is still something i couldnt believe in. This guy looked like monster, so calm with the ball we should really play him more.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Needs more playing time. He's a good passer and good with the ball. Will never gain experience on the bench. A guy of his talent could add a lot to our lacking passing midfield.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Needs more playing time. He's a good passer and good with the ball. Will never gain experience on the bench. A guy of his talent could add a lot to our lacking passing midfield.
Should not play as axis though. He can push forward nicely, but seems to have no eye for positioning.
Allegri should play him like a pogba, not like a pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)