Rodrigo Bentancur (28 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I liked the fact that he didn't play scared.

To be 20 years old and to face that midfield, it would have been understandable if he played as if he was intimidated.

He was not perfect by any means, but the kid has balls.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I liked the fact that he didn't play scared.

To be 20 years old and to face that midfield, it would have been understandable if he played as if he was intimidated.

He was not perfect by any means, but the kid has balls.
:agree:

Not saying he had a flawless game. Just that it was a very encouraging performance by a youngster against an intimidating team. Bodes well for the future.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What the fuck are people expecting from a 20 year old? Did they want him to boss a midfield comprising Kroos, Casemiro, and Modric playing next to an immobile player like Khedira? The midfield wasn't really the issue yesterday; it was the individual brainfarts and shambolic defending.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What the $#@! are people expecting from a 20 year old? Did they want him to boss a midfield comprising Kroos, Casemiro, and Modric playing next to an immobile player like Khedira? The midfield wasn't really the issue yesterday; it was the individual brainfarts and shambolic defending.
Why are u mad? I think everyone is happy with his game yesterday.

In fact i want to see more from him against benevento

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
At least he's young and hasn't been infected with our signature holiday camp hugs and kisses "OMG HOW GOOD ARE MADRID YOU GUYZ" mentality

And it showed in his performance

Even a half footballer like Sturaro would at least treat the opposition the right way, and not like they're footballing deities.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
At least he's young and hasn't been infected with our signature holiday camp hugs and kisses "OMG HOW GOOD ARE MADRID YOU GUYZ" mentality

And it showed in his performance

Even a half footballer like Sturaro would at least treat the opposition the right way, and not like they're footballing deities.
Yeah, Khedira was ex Madrid player, but he knew how to act too. While our old guard would be the first to suck Ronaldos dick. I will never accept their attitude, this is not Juve.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, Khedira was ex Madrid player, but he knew how to act too. While our old guard would be the first to suck Ronaldos dick. I will never accept their attitude, this is not Juve.
It all started with Buffon and Chiellini sucking Cristiano's and Ramos' dick respectively before the game.

This is why Chiellini shouldnt be next captain. He should eventually be benched next year. Its high time we transitioned into a younger defense.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The only player from our team that didn't keep his head down when on the ball. It's so weird that our players do it all the time when seeing how not even one from RM needs to do that. On our side only Bentancur looked like a football player tbh.

The kid is still very raw but he'll make it. Hopefully we'll keep him :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The only player from our team that didn't keep his head down when on the ball. It's so weird that our players do it all the time when seeing how not even one from RM needs to do that. On our side only Bentancur looked like a football player tbh.

The kid is still very raw but he'll make it. Hopefully we'll keep him :tup:
its weird than an outsider like him showed more balls than our veterans

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Juventus has started talks with Boca to cancel the percentages they have on an eventual sale. Beppe wants to sell baby :beppe:

[video=twitter;986192970214006784]https://twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/986192970214006784[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)