Rodrigo Bentancur (30 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Tuttosport wrote an interesting article about how he hasn't left "Allegri's radar" and is been worked on gaining more muscles while Max focus on developing his technical abilities.

It says he will replace Pjanic, who's suspended, against Bologna and might start fro the rest of the season. It highlights how although young he has always maintained a clear head and his ex-coach from Boca believes that's one of his strenghts, and that once he's given a whole season to play in Europe he might become the South American Pogba.

I do hope this comes to fruition as I've a feeling this guy could turn into something great. It's time we aim for technical and skillful players cause that's what win games. Enough with side and back passing bullshit, we need players that can handle the ball and their adversaries.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Tuttosport wrote an interesting article about how he hasn't left "Allegri's radar" and is been worked on gaining more muscles while Max focus on developing his technical abilities.

It says he will replace Pjanic, who's suspended, against Bologna and might start fro the rest of the season. It highlights how although young he has always maintained a clear head and his ex-coach from Boca believes that's one of his strenghts, and that once he's given a whole season to play in Europe he might become the South American Pogba.

I do hope this comes to fruition as I've a feeling this guy could turn into something great. It's time we aim for technical and skillful players cause that's what win games. Enough with side and back passing bullshit, we need players that can handle the ball and their adversaries.
I have huge hopes for him. He's no filler midfielder like Lemina or Pereyra ( I miss him so much), he can turn world class imo

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Oh wow that's impressive for his age, now I feel bad for Dybala lol.
There's levels to this shit. Saviola never was a starter, he had to sit in favor of far superior players like Crespo, Tevez, Aimar

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Dybala. Would you play him over Icardi, Aguero, Messi, Palacio? I wouldn't.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There's levels to this $#@!. Saviola never was a starter, he had to sit in favor of far superior players like Crespo, Tevez, Aimar

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Dybala. Would you play him over Icardi, Aguero, Messi, Palacio? I wouldn't.
Ironicly, as a young player he idolized Messi...now That he has grown up, the same Messi is fuking him up his chances to play in the NT.

Justice well served.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ironicly, as a young player he idolized Messi...now That he has grown up, the same Messi is fuking him up his chances to play in the NT.

Justice well served.
Messi could have had two WC's. Consecutive WC's even, had he and Maradonna put their egos aside. Donna didn't play the best defensive core of thst year in Inter's treble year with thst argie defensive core. Messi self sabotaged himself by pushing out Tevez in 2014.

Now he'll never win it :lol:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Messi could have had two WC's. Consecutive WC's even, had he and Maradonna put their egos aside. Donna didn't play the best defensive core of thst year in Inter's treble year with thst argie defensive core. Messi self sabotaged himself by pushing out Tevez in 2014.

Now he'll never win it :lol:
Others will blame Higuain for Messi WC's disillusionment :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Seen him effortlessly glide past players a no.of times. That's what we need. We have zero midfield ball carriers atm. For me he's more suited to play B2B than as a regista.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Others will blame Higuain for Messi WC's disillusionment :lol:
I hope they make it to finals, Messi gets red in semi final can't play. Argentina vs Senegal final
Senegal 4-3 world cup champs
@ALC

- - - Updated - - -

Bentacur crushing them would be super satisfying too, would love to see my beloved Martin win a WC and completing his trophy cabinet

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I hope they make it to finals, Messi gets red in semi final can't play. Argentina vs Senegal final
Senegal 4-3 world cup champs
@ALC

- - - Updated - - -

Bentacur crushing them would be super satisfying too, would love to see my beloved Martin win a WC and completing his trophy cabinet
:lol: I doubt they can even make it out of their group.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seen him effortlessly glide past players a no.of times. That's what we need. We have zero midfield ball carriers atm. For me he's more suited to play B2B than as a regista.
For me too. Thats why i think they say they are working on his muscular department.

He would be great as a b2b. Has the height and the skills

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I still like him as a regista. You can play a more open game because he's really good in transition defensively, good sprint and can stop counters. Great height to protect the CBs. And has the ability to burst forward with the ball.

Obviously that last quality is what you want as a B2B as well but I think if we can sign other CMs and play Bentancur behind, then our midfield could be something.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I still like him as a regista. You can play a more open game because he's really good in transition defensively, good sprint and can stop counters. Great height to protect the CBs. And has the ability to burst forward with the ball.

Obviously that last quality is what you want as a B2B as well but I think if we can sign other CMs and play Bentancur behind, then our midfield could be something.
I would like to see him more box to box. Similar to Toni Kroos role in the real madrid team. He would have less defensive responsability and let his passing game shine more.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I don't think he will ever become a Pogba kind of player. What defines Pogba is a physically kind of #6, playing in a #10 role. You get a complete player who can do it all. But he take a lot of risks, and looses the ball often.

Bentancur is no goal scorer. He will not score a lot of goals. But he will dictate and control the game. If continues, he's the kind of passer that has +85% pass accuaracy, wins +3 tackles a game and dominates in the aerial.

More of a Busquests then a Pogba. But man is Busquets a wonderful player as well :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)