Rodrigo Bentancur (24 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
sooo, if he turns out shite and we try to offload him we'll still need to give boca 50% of whatever we sell him for?

Or if he becomes new Pogba and we sell him for 100m, we only receive 50m?

He looks like a decent prospect, but I get very annoyed with these kinds of deals. Boca trolled us on this one.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
sooo, if he turns out shite and we try to offload him we'll still need to give boca 50% of whatever we sell him for?

He looks like a decent prospect, but I get very annoyed with these kinds of deals. Boca trolled us on this one.
When you put it like this, it indeed does sound very bad. But I do remember Milan being very close to this player. Perhaps this (these terms) was the only way Beppe could gain the advantage and snatch him from Milan?

Beppe is a seasoned GM by now, and I'm sure he doesn't consider this an ideal agreement and that he would've done it another way if he could.

In Beppe We Trust

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Anyway, these are his first words (translated from tuttojuve):

"I am very happy and content to be here. I am happy that a team like Juventus were interested in bringing me here. It is a great honour, I am happy for this opportunity"

"I watch Serie A, it is different to Argentinian football, it is a very physical championship. It is a new opportunity, I am young and looking to reach 100%"

"I don't know much about Italy. It is the first time that I have been to Italy, I have followed the league on tv a lot. It is a good opportunity I had to take".

"When I knew I had the chance to come to Torino I spoke with Carlitos. He told me of a great team, I was well informed".

"It is nice to know that great compatriots have worn this shirt, it is an honour".

============================

Let's hope that he is more Montero than Fonseca.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Guys from argentina making fun of us on twitter of that picture... saying we got robbed and luckily bought him from them...as they were annoyed of having a useless bag in the team.

Can someone enlight us about how good he is?.
@GordoDeCentral
I think Boca supporters truly don't rate him highly. I think he can be a bit invisible sometimes and they demand more "heart", grinta and presence from him. But Schellotto was a big fan and he got established as full starting player, and his performances improved. I think now he is respected by fans, but in general he's not considered special by them.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think Boca supporters truly don't rate him highly. I think he can be a bit invisible sometimes and they demand more "heart", grinta and presence from him. But Schellotto was a big fan and he got established as full starting player, and his performances improved. I think now he is respected by fans, but in general he's not considered special by them.
Thought you were talking about Ezequiel for a moment there :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta's head couldn't look more like it was photoshopped on :lol2:
His face got great potential here.
Marotta always looks somewhat unreal & cartoonish :D

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I got two friends who are old time Boca supporters, one says this kid isn't really impressive, usually unreliable and lacks the fighting spirit a supporter expects a player to have. I'm still waiting to hear what the other thinks.

Having said that Coutinho was shit around the same age or so Vasco fans thought. I think it will all depend how well he'll adapt to Europe.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
sooo, if he turns out $#@!e and we try to offload him we'll still need to give boca 50% of whatever we sell him for?

We were supposed to have "options" on three of their players, after giving them Tevez for nothing. And now they get 50% of future sale on top of 10m that they have already recieved. Terrible deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)