Rodrigo Bentancur (67 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Are you sure cuz I read something like what Gaga was asking
What Mark said + none of that was mentioned when we acquired his rights in the Tevez deal. We paid 1M to have the option to buy him for 9.4M, nothing more, nothing less to it.

Btw, every club gets a small percentage of a future sale of a player they trained, by FIFA regulations anyway. Lets say Toronto sells Giovinco to China for 100M, we would get something like (random number alert) 8.3M due to us being his youth club. Its just an example, but for every transfer Benta makes, Boca gets a small percentage of the transfer fee. Maybe thats what the article stated

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Can he play in the sort of role Sturaro is going to excel in as a false LW (or RW)? @GordoDeCentral
Not sure if serious :D but he's pretty physical and moves quickly despite being tall

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't mean that in a bad way, Riquelme was a joy to watch and better than Zizou in terms of ability. He's perhaps my favorite Argentine player all time.
Fixed

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    so Boca do get 50% if we sell him. Beppe lied. :shocked:

@BIG DADDY!!!

- - - Updated - - -

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I was coming to make a post about how the sell-on clause is going to be mentioned more times than Marotta says the word "eclettico", then I saw Turk had posted last :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I was coming to make a post about how the sell-on clause is going to be mentioned more times than Marotta says the word "eclettico", then I saw Turk had posted last :lol:
    I was going to mention him as well :D

- - - Updated - - -

sell to sassuolo for 10mil euro, pays boca 5 mil. buy from sassuolo for 5mil dealwith it :beppe2:
    Good idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)