Rodrigo Bentancur (6 Viewers)

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
so Boca do get 50% if we sell him. Beppe lied. :shocked:

@BIG DADDY!!!

- - - Updated - - -

He's got a crazy eye, just like like Beppe :)

Hope it means, he'll have such a great vision on the pitch, as Beppe does on the transfer market.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    are they just bringing a cardboard Beppone everywhere and the real one is here 24/7?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Guys from argentina making fun of us on twitter of that picture... saying we got robbed and luckily bought him from them...as they were annoyed of having a useless bag in the team.

Can someone enlight us about how good he is?.
    @GordoDeCentral

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Guys from argentina making fun of us on twitter of that picture... saying we got robbed and luckily bought him from them...as they were annoyed of having a useless bag in the team.

@GordoDeCentral
    Sounds like the sort of butthurt fans usually come out with when they lose a player. Does make me wonder if the proposed Juve move is why he suddenly dropped out of their team though. According to TM he was a regular every week, played in a big win over rivals River Plate, next game never seen again. I suppose it makes sense from the coach's point of view.

Anyway, these are his first words (translated from tuttojuve):

"I am very happy and content to be here. I am happy that a team like Juventus were interested in bringing me here. It is a great honour, I am happy for this opportunity"

"I watch Serie A, it is different to Argentinian football, it is a very physical championship. It is a new opportunity, I am young and looking to reach 100%"

"I don't know much about Italy. It is the first time that I have been to Italy, I have followed the league on tv a lot. It is a good opportunity I had to take".

"When I knew I had the chance to come to Torino I spoke with Carlitos. He told me of a great team, I was well informed".

"It is nice to know that great compatriots have worn this shirt, it is an honour".

============================

Let's hope that he is more Montero than Fonseca.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

@GordoDeCentral
    Sounds like the sort of butthurt fans usually come out with when they lose a player. Does make me wonder if the proposed Juve move is why he suddenly dropped out of their team though. According to TM he was a regular every week, played in a big win over rivals River Plate, next game never seen again. I suppose it makes sense from the coach's point of view.

Anyway, these are his first words (translated from tuttojuve):

"I am very happy and content to be here. I am happy that a team like Juventus were interested in bringing me here. It is a great honour, I am happy for this opportunity"

"I watch Serie A, it is different to Argentinian football, it is a very physical championship. It is a new opportunity, I am young and looking to reach 100%"

"I don't know much about Italy. It is the first time that I have been to Italy, I have followed the league on tv a lot. It is a good opportunity I had to take".

"When I knew I had the chance to come to Torino I spoke with Carlitos. He told me of a great team, I was well informed".

"It is nice to know that great compatriots have worn this shirt, it is an honour".

============================

Let's hope that he is more Montero than Fonseca.
    Jj is onto something, hes defo special and very talented hes doing a lot of tactical work which won't necessarily be noticed by all, I think he's a good purchase and with the right guidance can turn into a very good player.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    :tup:

Its just that i got traumatized with llorente... because the same expression were told from bilbao fans...and while at the beggining it seemed to be bluff..he indeed ended being very one dimensional and innefective

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)