Rock, in all shapes and sizes (14 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

@CrimsonianKing LOOOOOK AT THIS!!!!!!111!!!!!! :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::nico::sheik::green::weee::delpiero::dule:

ffs i'm just gonna go home and listen to it on the proper speakers instead of the shit i have in the office. i didn't even know wilson rebooted this band. apparently they are making a whole new record (out at the beginning of next year) and go on tour too. 22.10.2022., vienna, gasometer, if it's my only live gig next year, i'm fine with it already.

:tuttosport:

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,023

@CrimsonianKing LOOOOOK AT THIS!!!!!!111!!!!!! :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::nico::sheik::green::weee::delpiero::dule:

ffs i'm just gonna go home and listen to it on the proper speakers instead of the shit i have in the office. i didn't even know wilson rebooted this band. apparently they are making a whole new record (out at the beginning of next year) and go on tour too. 22.10.2022., vienna, gasometer, if it's my only live gig next year, i'm fine with it already.

:tuttosport:
    I was listening to it Yesterday. Pretty cool song. Getting some Tool vibes.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    what would you say is the rock album of 2021? Big names like Kings of Leon and Foo Fighters put out rather meh albums (at least for me, although for some reason FF are nominated for multiple Grammy's), Typhoons from Royal Blood was rather good, but I guess my favorite was "I don't live here anymore" from The War on Drugs. Surely I missed something good, any rock albums you'd recommend from 2021?

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,025
    what would you say is the rock album of 2021? Big names like Kings of Leon and Foo Fighters put out rather meh albums (at least for me, although for some reason FF are nominated for multiple Grammy's), Typhoons from Royal Blood was rather good, but I guess my favorite was "I don't live here anymore" from The War on Drugs. Surely I missed something good, any rock albums you'd recommend from 2021?
    With FF you know what you’re getting every time: a few good songs and a bunch of fillers. I can’t recall any really good “rock” record this year except the one you already mentioned by War on Drugs.

But if we cross over into other genres my 3 favorites of the year were Talk Memory by Badbadnotgood, An Evening with Silk Sonic by Silk Sonic and Daddy’s home by St. Vincent.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    With FF you know what you’re getting every time: a few good songs and a bunch of fillers. I can’t recall any really good “rock” record this year except the one you already mentioned by War on Drugs.

But if we cross over into other genres my 3 favorites of the year were Talk Memory by Badbadnotgood, An Evening with Silk Sonic by Silk Sonic and Daddy’s home by St. Vincent.
    Fuck Covid, its even robbing us of good rock albums

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,027
    And there goes another one.

Gary Brooker from Procol Harum has passed away.

There wouldn’t be prog rock as we know had it not been for A Whiter Shade of Pale. It changed the game. RIP.

@s4tch

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,028
    Damn, Mark Lanegan from Screaming Trees/Queens of The Stone Age died today too.

From all the major acts from Seattle Eddie Vedder is the only singer still alive. :moan:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    I just read it. I’m in shock. Some friends went last Sunday to see Foo Fighter and I was like “tomorrow I have too much work” and missed it

OMG How Dave should feel right now? Another one

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,031
    I just read it. I’m in shock. Some friends went last Sunday to see Foo Fighter and I was like “tomorrow I have too much work” and missed it

OMG How Dave should feel right now? Another one
    Dave almost quit music after Kurt I think this might be it now. So sad. 50 years old

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)