Rock, in all shapes and sizes (10 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Best album?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good question. with many bands my favorite is the one i heard for the first time, so sturm und drang. 512 is by far their best song imo, still echoes is killer too. but i've grown to like the older records, sacrement, resolution are without too many fillers

funny that mark morton said in an interview that he hated making sturm und drang. it doesn't show, it's a great effort

which one is yours?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
good question. with many bands my favorite is the one i heard for the first time, so sturm und drang. 512 is by far their best song imo, still echoes is killer too. but i've grown to like the older records, sacrement, resolution are without too many fillers

funny that mark morton said in an interview that he hated making sturm und drang. it doesn't show, it's a great effort

which one is yours?
I like most of their stuff, too. For me first half of Ashes of the Wake is insane quality.

Resolution is fantastic too imo.

My favorite song is by far Ruin, from their first record. What a goddamn banger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that hurts. there are only a handful of players who are recognizable after one beat, and maybe the most obvious is him. no one played the guitar like him. he always holds the trem bar, very rarely plays without vibrato, which could be tiring, but somehow it isn't. and the utter humility he always oozed, such a loveable human being. may he rest in peace.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
oh my :tuttosport: they'll release an album in june, someone hold me. one of my all time favorite bands, and nuno is still one of the very few original guitar heroes. okay, he's got some evh vibes but who cares :p i'd also love to look as fit as him in my mid 50's

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,080
    oh my :tuttosport: they'll release an album in june, someone hold me. one of my all time favorite bands, and nuno is still one of the very few original guitar heroes. okay, he's got some evh vibes but who cares :p i'd also love to look as fit as him in my mid 50's

Not really a fan of the band but man he does look good for his age!

It must be those Portuguese genes. It would explain why my wife and I look much younger than we actually are. :klin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)