Rock, in all shapes and sizes (7 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
RIP Peter Green.

Without you, there would have been no Fleetwood Mac.

Now, you guys can decide whether we or not we are better off because of it. All I can tell you is that if it weren't for Fleetwood Mac, I never would have had my first crush in Steve Nicks. That "Hold me" video still gives me those feelings, if you know what I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Are they still around?

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
RIP Peter Green.

Without you, there would have been no Fleetwood Mac.

Now, you guys can decide whether we or not we are better off because of it. All I can tell you is that if it weren't for Fleetwood Mac, I never would have had my first crush in Steve Nicks. That "Hold me" video still gives me those feelings, if you know what I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Are they still around?

Nooooooo

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Nooooooo to what?

Peter Green creating Fleetwood Mac? Well, he did.

Stevie Nicks being my first crush? Well, she was, and you must be gay if you disagree

Blackfoot still being around? Well, let's check. Didn't the leader of that group play in Skynryrd for a little while?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Are you mourning the loss of the great Mr. Green? I'm right there with you. Simply amazing musician

- - - Updated - - -

There's a way to keep the dark from the light

And there's a way to take the cold from the night

I think I'm paraphrasing there, but you get the gist of it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

why did i never know about these guys before? chris cornell says hello, and that guitar work, man... brilliant stuff.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This new Deep Purple album.

Man. They will never be what they used to be, but wow, this album is really good.

But this might be it though, I'm afraid. The first song on their first album was "And the Address".

The last song on this album , excluding bonus stuff, is "And the Address". It seems like a bookend moment here.

If so, a great way to go out. I'll miss you , my guys :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)