Robinho to Juve? (20 Viewers)

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
Real Madrid appear to be edging ever-closer to the capture of Brazilian wonder-kid Robinho, with his agent set to arrive in Spain for talks next week.

The skilful attacker is currently in Germany with his national squad for the Confederations Cup, and gave the watching world a glimpse of his prodigious talents as he scored in the 3-0 win over Greece on Thursday.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Juventus have all registered their interest in the Santos starlet, although it is Spanish giants Real Madrid who have always remained at the head of the queue for his signature.

Whilst Robinho's agent Wagner Ribeiro insisted that all options were still open for the 21-year-old, he revealed that he would be making the trip to Madrid next week to talk to the nine-time European Cup winners.

Los Merengues hold a trump card in the presence of former Santos coach Wanderley Luxemburgo, and Ribeiro acknowledged that Robinho has been keen to work with his one-time mentor again at the Bernabeu.

"Robinho is concentrating at the Confederations Cup and is contracted with Santos until 2008," said Ribeiro.

"He is a friend of Luxemburgo and it would be good for him to have the chance to work with him again, that's why I will travel to Spain on June 24.

"In addition to the offer that Robinho has received from Real Madrid there are some other proposals from European teams but I first have to reach an agreement with the president of Santos, Marcelo Teixeira.

"Teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and Juventus are all interested in Robinho and as he wants to play in a big European team we will have talks with all of them.

"But first of all I have to talk with Teixeira because he wishes to have Robinho at Santos for at least one more year.

"Then we will talk with Real Madrid and all the other teams that are interested in him."

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ let this happen!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
this is pathetic.. one said he'll fit into the system.. others said he wont.. one said this should happens.. another said this wont... same thing all over again.. i guess when this thread spreads to 100 pages, it will be the argument...

Geof

May 14, 2004
About the fact that he's tto lightweight. Someone here stated "so is Kaka" see the difference:

And about "They have to catch him before the tackle him": If they can't have the ball, they aim at the player.

But anyways, this guy is simply soooooo talented. I hate Real. And I'll hate them even more if he joins them.
O f course if he signs for Juve, I'll be his fan nr.1. But let's face the truth...

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
About the fact that he's tto lightweight. Someone here stated "so is Kaka" see the difference:

And about "They have to catch him before the tackle him": If they can't have the ball, they aim at the player.

But anyways, this guy is simply soooooo talented. I hate Real. And I'll hate them even more if he joins them.
O f course if he signs for Juve, I'll be his fan nr.1. But let's face the truth...
Kaka -nice name- must be all of 10 M behind Robtinyho...That makes him light weighted indeed.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he'll be the best player in the world a couple of years...having him at juve would be great. its unlikely and he'll end up at Real or Barca, but still, one cant say that he wouldnt fit in our system. when we are lookig at cassano and we have mutu and del piero...a player like Robinho can fit easily if those players can.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
id want him to come because he is amazing, but id prefer an Italian since we needa get players ready for World Cup 2006, Forza Azzurri

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

The guy is talented. True. His game isn't "mature" enough yet though. And about being lightweight.. yes, the guy's no rock, but so what? Speed is the main issue here, and he's fast. I guess everyone here failed to notice Zlatan is pretty light as well. You can be both light and strong.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
1.robinho is over rated.
2.he is too small physically to be in such a physical league like italy.

conclusion : **** him.get aimar.
Aye, he is very overrated. He'll be another "future-XXXXX[insert Pelé, maradona or baggio here]" who will be ruined too early.

He is physically to light, he isn't meant for Serie A, though I've heard there some odd chance that he might go to Roma in a swoop if Cassano goes to Madrid.

Conclusion: "**** him.get aimar" or Ballack, or any good creative mid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)